Martyrs

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Two Arab mothers are sitting in the cafe chatting over a pint of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"

"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though" mum confides.

"Oh so sad dear" says the other.

"And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born".

"He's a martyr too" says mum quietly.

"Oh gracious me..." says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18", she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school".

"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Arab mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

S

Smee

Yep, persons who would behave in that manner and participate in such behavior and support such behavior are rather tasteless . . . aren't they?

I thought it was rather poignant . . . and FUNNY!

OP
OP
Tubecity

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
While we're on the subject, here's one more tasteless but true look at jihadist humor.

A friend of mine just started his own business, making landmines that look like prayer mats.

He says business is booming, and prophets are going through the roof… :tongue3:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
The word "tasteless" comes to mind.

...says the person with Achmed the Dead Terrorist as their avatar... :laughing7:

Sorry, I had to say that... :-*

Bran <><

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
godisnum1 said:
WindHarvester said:

...says the person with Achmed the Dead Terrorist as their avatar... :laughing7:

Bran <><

LOL, I realized late last night who it was. I thought it was just a cool Halloween skeleton.

Changed it just for you Bran.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
godisnum1 said:
WindHarvester said:

Bran <><
LOL, I realized late last night who it was. I thought it was just a cool Halloween skeleton.

Changed it just for you Bran.

Heheheheh.... oh, it's all in fun. Jeff Dunham's puppets are hilarious, and Achmed is a riot!! lol
No one should be so uptight with political correctness that they can't laugh at a ventriloquist with some funny lines. :wink:
Walter is another of my favorite puppets...

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread