WARNING: OLDER MEN SCAM

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Women often recieve warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and dark parking lots, etc. So I feel compelled to pass this on to you guys in case you haven't heard about it. This scam caught me totally by surprise!

If you are a regular customer of Lowe's, Home Depot, or Tractor Supply, this is a "heads up".
Over the past month I became a victim of a very clever scam while out shopping. Don't be naive enough to think it can't happen to you!

Here is how the scam works:

Two nice looking, college-aged girls will come over to your vehicle as you are loading up your purchases. They both smile and start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex, with their breasts nearly falling out of their halter tops (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" but instead, ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and one of them starts crawling all over you while the other one steals your wallet.

I have had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, twice on the 15th, 18th, 24th, 29th and also on Aug.1st!
So please tell all the guys you know to be careful and be on the lookout. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men!

By the way, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 ea. I found an even better deal at Dollar General, they have some for 99 cents.

One more thing. You never even get to McDonald's! I have already lost 11 pounds this last month. :laughing7:

S

stefen

Not fair posting without providing an address...$hhhhheeeit

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Not fair posting without providing an address...$hhhhheeeit
Which Lowes did you say that was! ;D I would order wallets by the case. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread