Laughing with the lizardman.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well enough of my sorrow for my past expieriences health wise, I have decided to devote this post and call it laughing with the lizardman. Well I I was talking to my brother about a personal affair and he comments all of a sudden and says, brother the nut house is full of them.And I ask... what demented persons? No he says with enfasis no walnuts, peanuts, chasews you name it. I crack a laugh and say oh yea and I asume the nut house is named Planters.... DUHHH! Now I think back at the time I was painting the edge of my home and all of a sudden mom gave me a cup of hot coffee I took a sip, but found out it was too hot so I placed it close to the paint can. Minutes later not realizing what I was doing I dipped the paint brush into what I bealeaved was the paint can. And when I looked I commented... WOOPS!! GEE WIZZ Darn! I had dipped the paint brush inside my coffee cup.
On another occation Mom was going out to some where very important I think it was to church if I am not mistaken. So as she was putting on her makeup she sprayed on her hair spray and lay down on the bathroom counter the spray can, 10 minutes later she picks up the spray can again and uses it. Are you sure it is hair spray? Nop it was insecticide for roaches she call out to me... What did I do? Ralph what is this itch and odor? She imidiately had to wash her head in dispair as I stand with the spray can that had been dropped to the floor in biwildered shock as I comment GOD!
O.K. There was this drunk that enters the bar and asks the bartender. Hey man *HICK* Can you tell me what is the size of a pinguin? The bartender responds surprized at such a strange question... Well they come in 4,5 maybe 6 centimeters tall. Why? he responds plainly, the drunkman asks.... They don't *HICK* measure 10 or so meters high? The bartender bursts out laughing as he shacks his head and responds. NO,no there is no pinguin that is that tall. The drunk says... Oh I see *HICK* please do me a favor and call the police I have just hit a nun with my car.
Well I got pleanty more crackup jokes let me know if you like them and I will post some more. Hope you laughed with the lizard until the next post have a happy time yours truly LP. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions