Neighbors !

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I was scheduled to be in a league bowling tournament last night . Pulled on my lucky bowling pants
out of the drawer and pulled them on only to discover that my wife had not repaired the torn out inseam from last week . Called her and explained my problem . I just couldn't bowl in a tournament
without my lucky pants and ,certainly, could not show up with my 'ying-yang' hanging out .
Wife told me she had to work over and couldn't get home in time to fix them ; but , to hang on . She would call me back .
>She called back in a couple of minutes with the solution . Sandy , the next door neighbor , was willing to stitch up the errant seam for me on my way to the tournament .
>My wife came home later that night to find me sprawled just in front of the door , unable to make it in .
>I had a broke nose , several fractured ribs , and an ear partially torn loose as well as two black eyes .
>Of course , she wanted an explanation ,when all I was supposed to do was get my pants stitched and go bowling .
"Honey , I swear , I was headed out to do just that . I stopped at Sandy's and she told me to just stand still and she would stitch that seam right up . She did , too , and a fine job of it . Just as she leaned in to bite off the thread her husband walked in from work .
And , Honey , I swear ! HE IS THE MOST UNREASONABLE S.O.B. THAT HAS EVER LIVED IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD !!"

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That will learn ya to get rid of them polyester pants with no back pockets. Get with the times and wear some bell bottom jeans!:wave:
Happy truckin new year.

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
That will learn ya to get rid of them polyester pants with no back pockets. Get with the times and wear some bell bottom jeans!:wave:
Happy truckin new year.
That's a thought . I had considered just giving up bowling .
>>>>HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU HERE !
Jim

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Bowling alley good to have around. Get to trade in worn out shoes for better ones. I think they are factory seconds cause the soles don,t match and some are slippery. A little scuffing with 60 grit sandpaper fixes that though. The roller skating rink has a small fee for their foot wear exchange. Pretty handy grocery shopping but kinda hard to drive the truck if you leave them on.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
S

stefen

If the thread had a pulse, it may explode like the Hindenburg...

For those living in Rush Limbo's Rio Linda, the Hindenburg is like a big whatchamacallitthingy...yeah, that's right...a giant tube steak...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread