Go ahead, make my day Mr. Drone-meister! *L*

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
That was cool, but I can't figure why there were explosions in the air and after they crashed. Armed drones wouldn't be in the U S would they.....or am I behind times?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That was cool, but I can't figure why there were explosions in the air and after they crashed. Armed drones wouldn't be in the U S would they.....or am I behind times?

I do not know. BTW, do you think this Kennedy guy has any chance of beating Richard Nixon this fall?

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

well I imagine the military has 'armed' drones but there has been little talk of these things becoming a very real threat to security and I know they can carry payloads because Amazon wants to use them to deliver packages. So we have to ask ourselves this, if they can deliver packages that we want - what might they be able to deliver that we do not want? That's the big question in my mind let alone creeper alert on these things filming what is going on in your house, your high fenced-in backyard or pool area etc. What will creeps use them for? How about the evil doers? List goes on and on!

Explosions? Well don't they run on gasoline or is all battery powered?

Last edited:
S

stefen

Don't think I'd watch the video of her naked...personal standards... :censored:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread