Family Feud: Wife Joyce emasculates husband Pete

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
'Family Feud': Wife Joyce emasculates husband Pete

'Family Feud': Wife Joyce emasculates husband Pete | Fox News

Published October 15, 2014
FoxNews.com

We hope it wasn't Pete's idea to go on "Family Feud," because if it was, it backfired big time.

On Monday's episode, his wife Joyce and her competitor Stephanie were called to the podium for a preliminary round and asked: "If you could change one part of your husband's body, what would it be?"

Fast as a paper cutter, Joyce slammed her hand down on the big red buzzer button and answered: "His *****."

Host Steve Harvey looked incredulous, so Joyce repeated herself, louder.

"His *****!"

Stephanie doubled over in laughter.

Pete stared at the floor, cringe laughing.

"You were thinking it!" Joyce accused Harvey.

"I was thinking what?" Harvey parried.

"I know, I know, this is bad," Joyce apologized.

"I was thinking what? I wasn't thinking a damn thing," Harvey continued. "I don't know your husband."

Watch the video to see what the survey said.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny to most; but I really wonder how he felt? Gee! On national tv! I wonder if kicked her out afterward. I actually might have if it had been me!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had been that guy, when she was laughing, you would have seen a shoe come flying stage right and crack her in the head!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread