Crazy Riddles

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Q1.What is full of holes yet can still hold water ?

Q2.What is Father Christmas's wife called ?

Q3. Where does a bird go when it loses its tail ?

Q4.Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.

Q5.What five letter English word does not change its pronunciation when four letters are taken away?

Q6.As I walked along the path I saw something with four fingers and one thumb, but it was not flesh, fish, bone or fowl.

Q7.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Q8.There is a thing that nothing is, and yet it has a name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports, and plays at every game?

Q9. I am both Mother and Father. I am seldom still yet I never wander. I never birth nor nurse.

Q10. Twelve white ponies, On a red hill, Always moving, but standing still. What are we?

Q11. What eats rocks, levels mountains, rusts metal, pushes the clouds across the sky, and can make a young man old?

Q12. Pernounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. Im double, Im single, Im black blue and grey, Im read from both ends, And the same either way.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Q1.What is full of holes yet can still hold water ?
Answer: ....A sponge!

Q2.What is Father Christmas's wife called ?
Answer: ....Mary Christmas

Q3. Where does a bird go when it loses its tail ?
Answer: ....The retail store.

Q4.Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
Answer: ....Fire

Q5.What five letter English word does not change its pronunciation when four letters are taken away?
Answer: ....Queue

Q6.As I walked along the path I saw something with four fingers and one thumb, but it was not flesh, fish, bone or fowl.
Answer: ...Glove

Q7.What can run but never walks,
has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? Answer: ....River

Q8.There is a thing that nothing is, and yet it has a name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports, and plays at every game?
Answer: ....Shadow

Q9. I am both Mother and Father. I am seldom still yet I never wander. I never birth nor nurse.
Answer: ....A tree

Q10. Twelve white ponies, On a red hill, Always moving, but standing still. What are we? Answer: ....Teeth

Q11. What eats rocks, levels mountains, rusts metal, pushes the clouds across the sky, and can make a young man old? Answer: ....Time

Q12. Pernounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. Im double, Im single, Im black blue and grey, Im read from both ends, And the same either way. Answer: ....Eye

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread