• ATT341346.jpg
    ATT341346.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 506
  • ATT341347.jpg
    ATT341347.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 500
S

stefen

When my oldest daughter was a toddler, she did a fresco painting on the wall that would make Michaelangelo smile, using nothing else but her diaper as a medium.

Wasn't funny at that time either. ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
When my daughters were 2 and 3 years old I worked nights and my wife worked days. I could usually get a couple hours of sleep in before the girls got up and wanted cereal and cartoons. This particular day I woke up on my own wondering who had made coffee. I could smell it all the way from the couch. I get up in that half awake-half asleep stupor that we all know so well and make my way to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I find both of my darling daughters sitting in the middle of the kitchen carpet and between them is a pile of I don't what? My 3 year old looks up at me smiling and says "look Daddy...we made you breakfast". My breakfast consisted of raw eggs (shell and all), A-1 sauce, mustard, ketchup, pickles (including the juice) 2 0r 3 different flavors of salad dressing and I believe there might have been some cottage cheese and milk in there somewhere too. Basically everything from the fridge that they could get open. Ah but wait there is more... our canister set was the cheap plastic set from Wal-mart that were see through with the blue lids. In these we kept our flour, sugar, coffee and up until then in the smallest one ...toothpicks. All 4 of these canisters were empty and their contents mixed in with my breakfast. The largest canister that held the flour had the lid replaced on it. Inside the flour canister i found their pull string Woody doll from Toy Story. Why Woody had gotten himself imprisoned in there I will never know. They were so happy and proud of themselves for fixing me breakfast all I could do was smile. At the time I didn't even think to get the camera. My loss. I would love to be able to see it all over again. Needless to say this was the last time I tried to squeeze in a nap before the girls woke up.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ah free style hair cuts---big missing chunks of hair --- it tells whole the world ---my daddy wasn't watch me ---( it took all of 4 min ---I was in the bathroom.)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priceless memories, although at the time it wasn't,
Take it from a Grand-pa, they grow up much too soon,

Fossis................

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
stefen said:
When my oldest daughter was a toddler, she did a fresco painting on the wall that would make Michaelangelo smile, using nothing else but her diaper as a medium.

Wasn't funny at that time either. ;D

And I'll just bet, that the one word you blurted out when you seen the mess, was a real coincidence ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions