Silas

May 20, 2014
I live in a mitten
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't believe it! 500g. Of 999,9 Gold for $1

One of my local thrift stores had a grand opening today and the place was packed. By the time I got there it had been open for an hour or so and the place was swarmed. Walking through the aisles I came across the find of a lifetime on a shelf, just setting there! A Credit Suisse 500g. Bar of 999,9 gold just setting there, labeled .99 cents with some customers just passing it by. Needless to say I purchased it and plan on quitting my job and putting this up for auction later this week. Just handed my resignation to my boss as well as the customary "stick it!" Now I'm off to beaches and señoritas fellow t-netters! Will update thread as the journey progresses!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430493094.964539.jpg

Update: I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!! One of the nations biggest auction houses told me my bar was a fake-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'm jobless and I've lost it all!

Update: I've been left jobless by my pursuit. I'll be getting kicked off the library computer soon. Until things get settled if anyone wants to go detecting you can find me in A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! I'm now using the bar as a fishing weight with which I catch small fish which I eat and as a defensive weapon against scavenging animals and marauding hoards of river rats which harass me each night and attempt to carry me off to their nests-I've woken up underground three times already... Wish me luck fellow T-Netters, for this shall be my last entry.

This is Silas, signing off.

Also if anyone wants to invest in 500g. Of Credit Suisse 999,9 gold, I'll let it go for $150,000. Just contact my friend whose brokering the deal for me, he's a prince from Nigeria whose helping me get back on my feet by investing what I had left into helping him free millions in unclaimed royal assets in his home country. I'll remember you all when I'm swimming in Nigerian Naira.

Hi Everyone, I hope you got as much of a laugh out of this, as I did when I wrote it[emoji2] Again, to be safe, it's all a joke! Happy hunting everyone and good luck on finding your very own gold bars out there!

Last edited:

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Silas - I am REALLY interested in buying your gold bar!

Seriously!

Just the ONE slight issue is finding room to store it!

You see, I will have to re - arrange the gear in the sea container, that I use to store all the free shyte I won on Facebook by clicking like and share, to make sufficient space... heck there's that blue Mercedes & the Red Ferrari, those Nike Air Jordan shoes... ahh the list goes on I tell ya.. ever since Facebook came along I've been getting so much free stuff in the mail off Facebook that my postman developed fallen arches and had to file for a work cover insurance pay out!

If I can make enough room to store the bar, I shall get right back to you pronto.

One question tho - if I click like and share this thread on my facebook page, any chance I could win the bar for free? :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

Silas

May 20, 2014
I live in a mitten
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha! I'll wish you luck! Who knows maybe one might find its way into your facebook feed!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would find a local hotspot where fellow detectorists go and bury that sucker.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Boss planted it there so you would quit lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread