Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ud.jpg

Sigma Nu's national organization said it suspended the fraternity's activities at Old Dominion University in Norfolk pending completion of its investigation.
Monday's suspension came after three large banners were draped Saturday from the balcony of a private home near the campus. The banners included one stating "Freshman Daughter Drop Off" with an arrow pointing toward the house's door. The banners stirred outrage on social media and condemnation from university officials and student leaders.

Uproar over suggestive banners hung near Virginia campus | Local News - WESH Home

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hilarious. Can't even have fun at college anymore. A long time ago in another world(Lubbock, Texas) my freshman roomy came home and was sad because in his first "panty raid", he struck out. Yours truly, who happened to be a grad student, decided to help him out. The next night, when the young ladies were going on their "jock raids" I borrowed a camera(nice one) with no film and pretended to interview several hotties, pretending he and I were with the University(Texas Tech) Daily. We got numbers, dates for the future and convinced them that they would be famous on campus when the stories and pics were published. The kid and I sure had a great time for a couple of weeks before the girls went over to the newspaper office to see when their stories would appear. Needless to say we were wanted men with them and their friends looking to kill us. BUT, those were sure a great two weeks that I never forgot. Just can't have fun in college anymore...

S

stefen

While attending USC School of Architecture, a friend of mine joined the TKE fraternity in his freshman year.

It seems that their packaged mail became a weekly keep-away-game in the parking lot.

Totally frustrated, during the Thanksgiving holiday, my friend went home with several buddies. While home they baked up several batches of chocolate cookies using...yep, they substituted X-Lax for the chips.

His mom mailed him a tin filled with the cookies which arrived in time for the Friday afternoon keep-away-games. The tin was passed around and the upperclassmen ate (and drinking beer) as they played their game.

Later, just before the Friday night home game, the bad boys started having stomach cramps ending with explosive gas attacks. There were only 2 bathrooms in the TKE House so they began using the bathrooms of the two neighboring Sororities...soon they overflowed to the campus. (Beer and X-Lax don't mix well)

The funny thing was that most of the TKE members were on the Varsity Football team, and got more than their jocks colorized...

Sweet revenge...:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread