Police Investigate Man For ‘Revenge Fart’ After Woman Rejected Sexual Advances

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Police Investigate Man For 'Revenge Fart' After Woman Rejected Sexual Advances

A-Chinese-woman-tries-to-protect-herself-as-Beijing-is-hit-by-a-sandstorm-Getty-640x480.png

by Sarkis Zeronian 31 Mar 2016

A man has been reported to police for emitting what has been described as a “revenge fart” after a woman refused to have sex with him.

The frustrated lothario resorted to employing his putrid “revenge fart” in a woman’s private apartment on Sunday, reports Swedish regional newspaper Hallandsposten.

The pair had discussed having sex, but after the woman exercised her right to say no her potential lover let rip with a cloud of noxious gas.

The alleged “revenge fart” was so bad that the woman was compelled to contact police in the historic southwestern city of Laholm.

The victim of the gassy blast has not been named but told police she was so disgusted by the rancid odour — which she said “smelled very bad in my flat” — that it actually “disturbed her peace of mind”.

Hallandsposten has since reported that police inquiries into the flatulent matter have ended with no further action, as Chief Investigator Kenneth Persson said it cannot be proved that the man intentionally expelled his rotten stench.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not new thats how i get my wife to go into another room :occasion14:

S

stefen

Really want to gas the ole lady...

Pinch out a loud fart under the covers, then pretend to hack up a lunger and fake spitting into the air...

As she ducks under the covers and chokes, laugh your azz off...

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really want to gas the ole lady...

Pinch out a loud fart under the covers, then pretend to hack up a lunger and fake spitting into the air...

As she ducks under the covers and chokes, laugh your azz off...

Ahhh the romance in the air... heh

I have heard of kinky stuff in the bedroom before...
even had a chance to partake once... till I ran out of air and passed out... ( heh)
but sheesh... creating a false lugie scare tactic to get your woman's head under the covers is a new one.

:P

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a subject I may be good at. Living in Texas, you learn to eat refried bean and cheese tacos for breakfast. In fact, bought a can of refries today. Cat won't stay in the same room with me and for 30 years, my students used to ask what I had had for breakfast...

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
And I'd bet that you walked up and down the classroom isles 'doing your thing' while hiding your chuckles and thinking -- "Gag students.....Gag!"

S

stefen

Speak of walking up and down aisles...think supermarket...

Here its commonly referred to as "Crop Dusting"...

Get to the end of the aisle and look back as some old couple walks into a green cloud...

Priceless...

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Get to the end of the aisle and look back as some old couple walks into a green cloud...

Priceless...
hey i just did that 2 days ago. They thought it was my wife. :laughing7:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Priceless...

I have two games:

1. TURTLE: Pull the blanket over both heads. Drop a foul breeze, and whoever is the first to pull the blanket back loses.

2. No Name: When GF is in bed with me, bend my knees up creating a teepee, blow up a good Southerly Gale (but it has to be a quiet storm). Once all is expelled, drop your knees and hold the blanket tightly around your neck. That way, all the gas will blow out around your mate's head, and send them running for the hills!

Mike

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing worse that trying to let out the fart of a lifetime...
You know the one that makes you feel five pounds lighter and not so full... :)

Only to have to go change your underwear due to the "unhappy ending" of your flatulence.

S

stefen

Nothing worse that trying to let out the fart of a lifetime...
You know the one that makes you feel five pounds lighter and not so full... :)

Only to have to go change your underwear due to the "unhappy ending" of your flatulence.

THats called a surprise...a breeze with a tumbleweed...aka, a fart with a lump in it...:coffee2::coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the most embarrassing moments of my life was back in 1999. I was selling Inifiniti at the time. It was mid July (100+), and an elderly couple wanted to drive an I35. We started driving, and I started getting gas cramps like you wouldn't believe. I thought maybe I could do what we call a "One Cheek Sneak". This involves lifting one butt cheek and letting loose with an SBD (Silent But Deadly). So, I lifted a cheek, and let it go. It couldn't have been louder or smellier if I would have had been at a "beans, pickled eggs, and Jaegermeister Festival" the day before, and TRIED to be loud!

They both rolled down their windows, turned and looked back at me. I felt about an inch tall. I figured I lost the sale, but asked anyway, "Would you like to go inside and look at some numbers on this car?" The reply was hilarious:

"Sure, but not on THAT one! Do you have another one just like it?" HAHAHA

Mike

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the rest of the forum is beginning to smell this thread. heh

Top Member Reactions