Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats not good!! When you do?? look out!! That is some aged stuff there!

Well some folks call my belly a "beer belly"... Bull, it's just a gas build up starting 40 years ago!!!! Somehow I'm just hanging onto it.... :laughing7: And... it's NOT up for a vote around here. You may think me stupid.... but why do you think I have a lot of dogs around....??? Those damn dogs are HORRIBLE! :dontknow:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well some folks call my belly a "beer belly"... Bull, it's just a gas build up starting 40 years ago!!!! Somehow I'm just hanging onto it.... :laughing7: And... it's NOT up for a vote around here. You may think me stupid.... but why do you think I have a lot of dogs around....??? Those damn dogs are HORRIBLE! :dontknow:

Bill cosby had a funny old story on record(those things that spin round and the noise comes out speakers) about an elephant under his dads chair!

Or Barking spiders! They make the same kind of noise! We don't have to blame it on anyone here, my 1 year old son has burnt all our noses! I have never smelled something so foul! I've cleaned farm stalls, that smelled better than this kids diapers! And now that he can remove the dirty diaper when your not looking(he's fast) and get it everywhere! THAT IS NOT COOL!:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bill cosby had a funny old story on record(those things that spin round and the noise comes out speakers) about an elephant under his dads chair!

Or Barking spiders! They make the same kind of noise! We don't have to blame it on anyone here, my 1 year old son has burnt all our noses! I have never smelled something so foul! I've cleaned farm stalls, that smelled better than this kids diapers! And now that he can remove the dirty diaper when your not looking(he's fast) and get it everywhere! THAT IS NOT COOL!:laughing7:

La, la, la... and more la, la, la's.... I raised my 5 kids and have seen it ALL.... ALL! I paid my DUES.... and moved on. But damn it was rough at times!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
La, la, la... and more la, la, la's.... I raised my 5 kids and have seen it ALL.... ALL! I paid my DUES.... and moved on. But damn it was rough at times!

Its like this......."UH? Hon? I think you have a mess, I'd help but I have to go outside and check the transmission in the truck!":laughing7: JkG

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a walking spray can of liquid A$$. They couldn't arrest me because my sphincter won't fit in an evidence bag. A judge would throw it out. The jury would throw up. I set off car alarms, smoke alarms and even register on the Richter Scale. I had to leave Los Angeles. People didn't know if they should get under the door way or just get out. My dogs always run off.

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I used to work they had some extreme heat insulation. It was basically the same stuff as on the space shuttle hull but without the tile surface. It had a granular surface and had sulfur dioxide trapped in it. When you stepped on a piece of it the room quickly filled with the worst fart smell ever. Rotten egg to the tenth power! Problem was it left black dust on the floor, so we started putting in the little cloth bags that hardware used to come in.

There was a legendary incident on one of the work transit busses that read like an episode from the Canterbury Tales. Investigations, accusations and suspect profiling. The accusers balked at the suggestion of a lineup demonstrating the suspects talents. At the time there were rumors of layoffs and reductions in force and everyone was apprehensive about the outcome. After this incident broke out no-one even talked about the job status anymore. We all laughed so hard it hurt!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The inventor of the famed "Whooppee Cushion" missed this opportunity!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions