digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"WALKING EAGLE"

Hillary Clinton was recently invited to speak in front of a major gathering of the American Indian
Nation in upstate new York .
She spoke for nearly an hour for her plans of increasing every Native Americans standard of living.
She talked about her experience as a U.S. senator and how she had voted for every Native American
issue that came to the floor of the senate.
Despite Hillary being vague about the details of her plans , she seemed enthusiastic and spoke
eloquently about her ideas of helping her " red sisters and brothers ".
At the end of her speech, the tribes presented Hillary with a plaque inscribed with her new
Indian name , "Walking Eagle ".
Honored and happy with how everything went , Hillary then left for a fund raiser, smiling and
waving to the crowd from her motorcade .
A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to choose the new name they had given Mrs. Clinton. They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to an old bird so full of crap it can no longer fly . :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Too Funny Donald Duck - Copy.gif

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see we are back to posting politics disguised as comedy. Also, this is an old joke that has been applied to many different people/politicians over time. I believe the first time I ever heard it, it was being used for Dubya.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Glad to see we are back to posting politics disguised as comedy. Also, this is an old joke that has been applied to many different people/politicians over time. I believe the first time I ever heard it, it was being used for Dubya.

Dubya? Nope, long before he came on to the national political scene. Try 1991 ... and the first time I heard it was on NPR when an interviewee said it about Sick Willie.

Truth be told, it's been around since long before the internet ... so I wouldn't worry.

Just go back home pilgrims. We were doing okay before you folks came over.

... don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya. (LOL!!! and you know I'm just picking, nothing serious and no malicious intent)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread