Some pretty cute jokes featuring senior citizens

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.

As he was about to get the anesthesia, he asked to speak to his son.

'Yes, Dad, what is it?

"Don't be nervous, son do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife....'

A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office

'Is it true,' she wanted to know, that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?'

'Yes, I'm afraid so,' the doctor told her.

There was a moment of silence before the senior lady replied, I'm wondering, then, Just how serious is my condition because this prescription is marked
'NO REFILLS'.'

Two guys one old one young are pushing their carts around Walmart

When they collide. the old guy says to the young guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

The young guy says, 'That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too...' I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate'

The old guy says, 'Well, maybe I can help you find her.. What does she look like?'

The young guy says, 'Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, is buxom, long legs, and is wearing short shorts.. What does your wife look like?'

To which the first old guy says, 'Doesn't matter, --- let's look for yours.'

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A guy standing at the check out is paying for his purchases. The clerk asks "Would you like a bag?" to which he replies "No Thanks! I just divorced one!"

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What do you call the hair between grandma's boobs?

Her pu$$y!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions