you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mrs.oroblanco said:
Of course - you must always dig holes.

In fact - if you have a metal detecting spot that you are "cleaning out", and run out of time, if you want to "save it" for when you are able to come back, cover your hole, and leave a little "tag" of toilet paper sticking out of the ground. Other people will think it is a toilet spot, and no one has ever dug into my "treasure" hole.

B
Hey! That was my sectret to keep others away! Now everone will try it.... ::)

S

stefen

mrs.oroblanco said:
Of course - you must always dig holes.

In fact - if you have a metal detecting spot that you are "cleaning out", and run out of time, if you want to "save it" for when you are able to come back, cover your hole, and leave a little "tag" of toilet paper sticking out of the ground. Other people will think it is a toilet spot, and no one has ever dug into my "treasure" hole.

B

Speaking of blowing milk throught my nose when I read this...thats a hoot.

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 157

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hee, hee - laughing so hard I'm tearing up!!!!

I remember, many years ago, on a trip to Germany, my niece was about that age, and we all went to visit the castle Neuschwanstein.

We were in that one room that has the old old carpet (its like new), and when Roy put my neice down (she was on his shoulders), the first thing she did was pee on the rug. My brother-in-law was mortified - he said something like - great, it survived 2000 years until my daughter got here! I got cracking up so badly, I took her and had to leave (grabbing a diaper and clean pants with me).

Hmmmm - she (my niece) just went to visit the castle a few weeks ago - she is now stationed in Germany!!!

B

That's allright. For the 20 Euro admission price they charge, I'm sure they can afford to clean the rug. ;) Oh, and don't worry. The castle was built in the late 1800's. It isn't old by European standards. Or should I say " You're-A-Peein' " LOL!

-Buckles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread