you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1

    Jun 2007
    Treasure baron with Goldtrax
    870
    3 times

    you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    hi what do you do if you are detecting and are miles from a toilet and have you ever done that funny walk when your nearly craping yourself sorry just another one of those things I wonder about call it toilet humour if you will
    Silver is Nice
    But Gold Is Better

    copyright strike it rich 2007

  2. #2
    us
    Mar 2006
    Massachusetts
    Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
    3,930
    21 times

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    just find a tree......
    keenest hobby ever

  3. #3
    us
    Apr 2007
    Colonial, PA
    White's Pro XL
    3,846
    7 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    I did the #2 one time last year. It was a super cold day...the windchill was -10...apple cider and beans for lunch, so picture that explosion. I properly disposed of the "dirty" tissues in my digging pouch...I didn't want to litter out in the woods.

  4. #4

    Jun 2007
    Treasure baron with Goldtrax
    870
    3 times

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Quote Originally Posted by KirkPA
    I did the #2 one time last year. It was a super cold day...the windchill was -10...apple cider and beans for lunch, so picture that explosion. I properly disposed of the "dirty" tissues in my digging pouch...I didn't want to litter out in the woods.
    ha ha ha ha p*ssed my self laughing
    Silver is Nice
    But Gold Is Better

    copyright strike it rich 2007

  5. #5
    us
    Apr 2007
    Colonial, PA
    White's Pro XL
    3,846
    7 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    It was a funny scene, if you like #2 explosions.

  6. #6
    So many old sites to hunt....so little time.

    Aug 2007
    Upstate NY
    Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
    5,133
    2189 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Quote Originally Posted by KirkPA
    I did the #2 one time last year. It was a super cold day...the windchill was -10...apple cider and beans for lunch, so picture that explosion. I properly disposed of the "dirty" tissues in my digging pouch...I didn't want to litter out in the woods.
    I hope those tissues were in the trash side of your digging pouch and not the treasure side. I always put the s*** in the trash side myself. LMAO
    Best Finds:

    1786 Vermont Landscape Copper (Ryder 7 variety)
    1787 Vermont Copper
    1787 New Jersey Copper (Maris 63 variety)
    1797 and 1804 DBLCs
    George Washington Inaugural Button (GW 1 type)
    1872 Indian Head Cent (VF/EF condition)
    1866 Indian Head Cent (EF condition)
    1864 "L" Indian Head Cent
    Hard Times Tokens---2
    1840 Gen. Harrison Campaign Token
    1832 Nova Scotia Halfpenny Token
    Two cent pieces---7
    1721 King George I
    1732 King George II
    Barber Half dollars---3
    War Of 1812 Shoulder Belt Plate

  7. #7
    stefen

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Thats why God provided TP on a roll...always take some and bury the evidence when done...explosion or not...

    And for a minute, I don't beleive that Kirk disposed of the dirty tissues in his diggin pouch...he's feeding you a bunch of 'I Love The En vironment And keep It Green Crap'...

  8. #8
    Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver ÁMax
    17,032
    6255 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    The best part about taking a dump in the woods at your relic site is that the guys that followed you to try and steal your site will go out MDing there and step in it
    2019 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    Solid Gold Monogrammed Thimble, c. 1840-50
    Civil War ID Disc
    1826 2 Reales
    Louisiana Pelican Civil War Button
    Eagle Cuff Button
    Eagle "I" Coat Button
    Colonial silver shoe buckle piece
    Boxlock Pistol hammer plate
    1865 2 Cent Piece
    1788, 1819 and one dateless Half Reale
    1848-O and 1854 Half Dimes
    1842-O, 1858, 1876-S and 1888 Seated Dimes
    1898 Hong Kong Dime Silver Coin (Queen Victoria)
    1905-O Barber Dime
    1942 and 1944-D Washington Quarters
    2 Silver "War Nickels"
    Silver "Indian Head" badge
    Maynard Carbine casings (Civil War)
    Louisiana Knights Templar Badge
    Shield Nickels
    V Nackles, Beefalo knuckles and Gaw Gag

    OUR 2018 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...nths-late.html
    OUR 2017 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...ts-photos.html
    OUR 2016 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post5286759
    OUR 2015 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...what-year.html
    OUR 2014 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...lots-pics.html
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940


    Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

  9. #9

    Feb 2006
    196
    2 times

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Pocket knife, cut the skivvies.... WHEW!! I go through more undies that way!
    I know it's here somewhere!!

  10. #10
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,163
    698 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    I ran into that situation a few weeks back. I will spare the details, but I had a choice to make. One was to stop detecting and RUN 2 miles back to the car, the other involved finding dry leaves. Detecting won out, of course, but luckily the urge subsided a few minutes later and I was OK until returning home!!

  11. #11
    us
    Annmarie, better half of RonandAnn ;)

    Jun 2006
    Virginia Beach
    Garrett Ace 250
    2,188
    43 times

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target! it's a woman thing!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

    I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :P
    Illustrator Draftsman Second Class, Enlisted Surface Warfare, U.S. Navy (Retired), Mom of 3, Troop 65 Committee Member, Genealogist 35+ yrs

  12. #12
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,163
    698 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron and Ann
    Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

    I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :P
    Maybe you just need to change your diet. Less fried food and less fiber!!!!

  13. #13
    us
    Annmarie, better half of RonandAnn ;)

    Jun 2006
    Virginia Beach
    Garrett Ace 250
    2,188
    43 times

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil in West Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron and Ann
    Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

    I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :P
    Maybe you just need to change your diet.  Less fried food and less fiber!!!!
    LOL....well, I don't eat before I go out....but sometimes mother nature doesn't care about that!!! And as a woman, well, mother nature is not very nice to us as we get older!!! ...I'm sure other women here can understand that BTW, it's mostly #1

    In other words, we laugh, we p*ss, we sneeze, we p*ss, we cough, we p*ss, we squat, we p*ss.... guess I'll have to give up laughing, sneezing, coughing and squating LMAO
    Illustrator Draftsman Second Class, Enlisted Surface Warfare, U.S. Navy (Retired), Mom of 3, Troop 65 Committee Member, Genealogist 35+ yrs

  14. #14
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    White's V3i, MX Sport, Dual Field PI, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,163
    698 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron and Ann
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil in West Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron and Ann
    Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

    I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :P
    Maybe you just need to change your diet. Less fried food and less fiber!!!!
    LOL....well, I don't eat before I go out....but sometimes mother nature doesn't care about that!!! And as a woman, well, mother nature is not very nice to us as we get older!!! ...I'm sure other women here can understand that BTW, it's mostly #1

    In other words, we laugh, we p*ss, we sneeze, we p*ss, we cough, we p*ss, we squat, we p*ss.... guess I'll have to give up laughing, sneezing, coughing and squating LMAO
    I think someone should add mother nature calls to my "10 plagues of metal detecting" post

  15. #15
    us
    Apr 2007
    Colonial, PA
    White's Pro XL
    3,846
    7 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

    Annmarie, does crypto bring a "throne" on his trips? :P

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0