Is KirkPA Great?

K

Kentucky Kache

Kirk is so great even Tony the Tiger couldn't express it.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
KirkPA said:
If you think KirkPA is great, write all of your reasons why you think so! If you think KirkPA is not great, please refrain from writing all of your reasons why you think he is not! :D

Thank you, buds!

KirkPA

P.S. Make it interesting. :-* ;) :D

Are we feeling inadequate that you have to ask for positive responses? Tsk Tsk Tsk....:)

PS: I don't follow directions well, as per your request to refrain!!!

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
...Nothing Great in this world has ever been accomplished without Passion....you are a passionate datecting dude, Kirk!!

Keep the Passion Alive!!!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

"The mark of great Datectorist is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are at their worst."

OP
OP
Colonial KirkPA

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Captn_SE said:
...Nothing Great in this world has ever been accomplished without Passion....you are a passionate datecting dude, Kirk!!

Keep the Passion Alive!!!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

"The mark of great Datectorist is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are at their worst."

Thanks, Captn, those kind words brought tears to KirkPA's detecting eyes. The same goes for you, buddy. When you flip the "On" switch on your SE, you show the excitement of a dude who just consumed 35 Snickers bars, 10 Peanut Butter cups, and 13 cans of Mountain Dew at one sitting. :D

Kirk

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
35 Snickers bars, 10 Peanut Butter cups...

Whooooaaaa, you just mentioned two of my favorite chocolate candies....now I have a craving for a Reese's Peanut Butter Blizzard at DQ....

CAPTN

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Yes I think Kirk is really great !! He is creative > he has his own language ;D He is a great descriptive writer ;) He is not a boring person !!!! He is a master metal detector ;) He now owns more coppas than England ! >>> Thanks to his research and other three dudes in his Coppa Club !!
AND Kirk has the magical talent to change himself from a marvelously handsome dude to a not attractive at all looking guy !!! Hate the avatar !! Sorry Kirk but you are still sweet and funny :-* :-* :-*

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
CarolinaDigs said:
Yes I think Kirk is really great !! He is creative > he has his own language ;D He is a great descriptive writer ;) He is not a boring person !!!! He is a master metal detector ;) He now owns more coppas than England ! >>> Thanks to his research and other three dudes in his Coppa Club !!
AND Kirk has the magical talent to change himself from a marvelously handsome dude to a not attractive at all looking guy !!! Hate the avatar !! Sorry Kirk but you are still sweet and funny :-* :-* :-*

CD... you still writing to that guy in prison too? :o

LMAO... Just kidding! I think Kirky is creative too... with nice teeth.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
if nothing else he has the coolest avatars! ;D ;D

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are much better looking than my best friend. Here is a pic of him

hmmmmmm.jpg

Don't you all agree? Kirk, you are very good at finding the coppers. I do look forward to getting to see your next finds.

DANGLANGLEY

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
I think he's great! In fact, I think he should put his Whites clothes on, and be in the Macy's parade. Of course, there will have to be about twenty people and a bunch of rope, to guide him along the way and keep him from floating off. :D

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kirk IS great but, he needs a chest. Looking at what he has to work with, I don't think it is ever gonna happen. Given the instructions we have, I'll hold off on negative responses. ;D

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
hollowpointred said:
if nothing else he has the coolest avatars! ;D ;D
Yeah, he sure does have some cool avatars. 8) I get a laugh everytime he gives me a new
idea for one he wants made.
HH,
Donny

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
because your, funny-sad,like a clown on fire

Top Member Reactions