The joke that got a Colorado Councilwoman fired. Warning !

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Warning this joke is just that a joke and yes it is at the expense of more than just a few, but if your easily offended read no further, otherwise you've had fair warning.

A Fate Worse Than Death

It was a dark and stormy night....

It was a terrible nightmare, the most horrible one you could imagine. In the nightmare I found myself nude in bed, and I was looking at a mirror on the ceiling, and I discovered that I am a Negro, and that I'm circumcised !

Quickly I jumped up found my pants and looked in the pockets to find my drivers license photo- It was the same, I'm Black, No no no God no, it can't be !

I felt downcast and very depressed when I noticed I was sitting in a chair, a wheelchair ! That means, of course, besides being black and Jewish, I'm disabled ! I said to myself, aloud "This is impossible, that I'm black, Jewish and Disabled.

Its the pure and holy truth, whispers someone from behind me. I turn around to see my boyfriend. AAARRRGGGHHH just what I needed ! I'm a homosexual whore and have a Mexican Boyfriend to boot. Just then I notice the track marks up and down both arms and a recipt from the County Aids office with big red letters saying positive on the front.

I hear the phone ring I answer to hear my brother on the phone saying get outta bed you fat, bald, jobless piece of trash. Ever since Mom and Dad Died all you ever do is eat sleep and do drugs with your worthless Mexican boy friend. He obviously doesn't get it. I try to explain to him how hard it is to find a job when your a Black, Jewish, Disabled, Mexican loving, Gay, bald, fat, drug addicted, Aids positive, Orphan guy ?

Just as I'm about to hang up my brother asks me, "So who you voting for in the primary, Hillary or Barack ?"

Sonofabitch ! Say it aint so !!! I can handle being a Unemployed, Disabled, black, jewish, gay whore, mexican loving, bald, fat drug addicted, aids positive, orphan- but I'll kill myself if you tell me I'm a Democrat. ;D

Now that there's funny even if you are a Unemployed, Disabled, black, jewish, gay whore, mexican loving, bald, fat drug addicted, aids positive, orphan.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
thats no joke just a statement of highly offensive facts for a big part of the democrats "power base" --- they put the "fun" in disfunctional ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread