MONA, WERE YOU SHOPPING IN CONN??

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Tue Dec 18, 10:03 PM ET

DANBURY, Conn. - Santa Claus says that a woman who sat on his lap was naughty, not nice. A Santa at the Danbury Fair mall said the woman groped him. "The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," police Detective Lt. Thomas Michael said of the weekend complaint.
Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, was charged with sexual assault and breach of peace. She was released on a promise to appear in court on Jan. 3.
Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the woman was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.
A call seeking comment from Lamy was answered by a recording Tuesday morning. A woman later called back and said: "It's a false report and I don't have any idea."
Police did not give the name of the disconcerted Santa, but they said he is 65 and felt badly because children were waiting to see him. "He was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.
A man who teaches hundreds of prospective Santas a year — "Santa Tim" Connaghan, president of RealSantas.com — said he's never heard of a similar incident, though it's not unusual for adults to want to pose with Santa.
"I've had some very nice ladies sit on my lap," said Connaghan, who did not train the Danbury Fair Santa. "Once in a while they'll say 'I hope Mrs. Claus isn't going to be upset.' You have to be discreet and kind and say 'Oh no, she'll be OK. You can sit here, but only for one photo.'"
A spokeswoman for Cherry Hill Photo, the company that coordinates Santas for Danbury Fair, declined to comment Tuesday.

Sorry Mona...I couldn't resist

Charlie

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta feel bad for the next kid that sat on his lap afterwards.

S

stefen

Had Santa died, it would have taken the Undertakers at least 24 hours to get the smile off his face.

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 247

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nope.....wasn't me.....Mona says as she hobbles away on crutches. ::) ::)

If it was me....do you think he would be calling the police?? :D ;D :-*

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Lisa Honey....really sorry about your ankle and the crutches....Hope you are feeling better ::)
PS...Bail is in the Mail

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
UPDATE:
The Danbury Mall has been flooded with applications for the Santa job

Attachments

• applicants.jpg
    applicants.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 292
S

stefen

Instead of Santa saying hohohoho, he now saying grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me, grope me...smiling all the way.

Sandrama Lamy is actually a social worker giving overworked Holiday workers a helping hand ;)

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Mona Angel-Pants said:
Nope.....wasn't me.....Mona says as she hobbles away on crutches. ::) ::)

If it was me....do you think he would be calling the police?? :D ;D :-*
Sounds like a bum rap to me......I surely wouldn't call the police....BTW....I have a key for those handcuffs :o

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
If you ask me she should plead intrapment since she thought he was calling for her (Ho Ho Ho) ;D

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mona,i agree if it were you iwould not call the police...
Maybe she was looking for the candy cane????? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread