Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Christmas Carols, ranked by disorder:

Schizophrenia — “Do You Hear What I Hear?”

Multiple Personality Disorder — “We Three Kings Disoriented Are….”

Dementia — “I Think I’ll be Home for Christmas….”

Narcissistic — “Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me.”

Manic — “Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and…..”

Paranoid — “Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me….”

Borderline Personality Disorder — “Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire….”

Personality Disorder — “You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll Tell You Why….”

Attention Deficit Disorder— “Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate? — Why is France so far away…?”

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder — - “Jingle Bells,! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…”

S

stefen

What a bad time to have a birthday...oops, I mean Mona...darn, stepped on my tongue again ;)

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Schizophrenia — “Do You Hear What I Hear?”
I hear ya girl..lol
Joe

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Gypsy Elf said:
Manic — “Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and…..”

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread