Your Favorite KirkPA quotes

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Hey, dudes, post your favorite KirkPA quotes on this thread. Or, be creative and write a quote that YOU think KirkPA would state. :D

Indeed, it has been a good year of KirkPA quotes (I like to say "quotes"). :D

BDD...Kirk

1.) Chill out, pal, it is just metal detecting. :D
2.) Kiss that toad yet?
3.) Coppas are my life. :D
4.) Wilver ain't silver, it is wilver. :D
5.) Is that all you found? :D
6.) I can stir up a lot of folks, just by stating, "Huh, clad?" :D
7.) There are more personal rants about KirkPA than there are about the dangers of using drugs. :D

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
7. the dangers of drug use may explain somethings --- rule #1 never post while drinking heavily or while stoned ---- :-X

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K., this one has to be my favorite. At least the image is etched in my mind. ;D
Remember this gem?............

"I didn't feel too well while sweeping my relic machine. While digging a couple holes, for some reason, I "hacked" up my breakfast...thankfully, the contents went right into the hole, so I just put the dirt back and was off again, with a smile, in quest for treasure...."

Classic!!! ;D
I hope you don't get a B.B. gun for Christmas Kirk.
"You'll shoot your eye out kid."

Merry Christmas,
Doug

K

Kentucky Kache

ModernMiner said:
O.K., this one has to be my favorite. At least the image is etched in my mind. ;D

"I didn't feel too well while sweeping my relic machine. While digging a couple holes, for some reason, I "hacked" up my breakfast...thankfully, the contents went right into the hole, so I just put the dirt back and was off again, with a smile, in quest for treasure...."

Classic!!! ;D

Merry Christmas,
Doug

I hope I never come across that signal.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jbot no Elf said:
ModernMiner said:

Classic!!! ;D

Merry Christmas,
Doug

I hope I never come across that signal.

LMAO!!! Good one. ;D

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
My favorite:

"After digging up a Wheat penny, I chucked it into the nearby stream. Heck, it gave off a perfect coppa reading." :D

Bone Dry Detecting...Levster

OP
OP
Colonial KirkPA

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
"I saw a detectorist the other day, but he warsn't detecting where I would. Thank you for saving the good stuff for BDD, pal!" :D

BDD...Kirk

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
"Think about, folks, the folks in the future will be researching for clad." :D

BDD...zoyster

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
"No, you won't hear me talking about po-li-tics, gardening, fishing, hunting (I'm not that tough), sports, stock market blunders, and other irrelevant topics. I am all about metal detecting! Single-minded? You damn well better believe it! But, maybe that is why I am such a great treasure hunter." ---KirkPA

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
"The result: flat on my metal detecting face. Instead of crying, like some forum dudes would have done, I did a push-up (the easiest form of getting up, plus I got to pump my arms up a bit), dusted off my White's t-shirt, and proceeded to walk back into the house."
--KirkPA

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another one that I laughed my a$$ off on:

"Our day consisted of tedious hours of sweeping and almost leading to the three dudes giving up the hobby. We were all ready to give this damn hobby up, snap our detector rods over our sexy thighs, and heave our entire scrap units into the nearby thickets. I think, many times during the day, I looked at Zoy and said with a tear in my eye, "Why? Why? Why? Just one coin!" Also, throughout the day, I would take my earphones off my head and lay down to sunbathe in between the cornrows. I thought, "Heck, if I can't find a coin, why not get a sexy tan?" During one occasion, while I bathed in the sun, Zoy didn't know that I was laying in the next row, so when he got close, I sat up quickly with some beef jerky in mouth and said, "Care for a treat?" He just laughed and kept on datectin'.

Hilarious!!! Hopefully we'll see somes vids from BDD in 08'. ;D ;D ;D
-Doug-
MM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread