poor joe

LDW65

Greenie
Jan 7, 2008
Joe goes to his doctor because of severe headaches. after examining him the doctor says, well Joe, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I can cure your headaches, the bad news is I'll have to castrate you. What!! Joe says. Sorry the doctor says that's the only way. Well, Joe says the headaches are so severe, I'll do it. Joe has the surgery and feels so good after, no headaches, he decides to walk home. He passes a tailor shop and decides that he feels so good he deserves a new suit. The tailor tells him his exact jacket size without measuring. Wow thats amazing how did you know? The tailor says I've been doing this for 60 years. Then the tailor tells him his exact pants size. Wow Joe says how did you know? I've been doing this for 60 years son. So Joe thinks I'll really see how good this guy is. I bet you cant guess my underwear size Joe says. The tailor looks at him and says you're a size 32. Hah!! Joe says, I got ya there, I'm a size 28. No way the tailor says. If you were a size 28 your testicles would be pressed so tight up against your spine that you'd get severe headaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread