Minelab Equinox 600
I'm at the drive thru window at my bank, just about to make a transaction,
when this old (obviously confused) fella comes in the wrong way to the
drive-thru, facing my car. He must have thought it was a parking
place or something.
Knowing I'm inside my car and he can't hear my, I shout at him,
"Where the hell you going, you stupid old #@%!!*?"

I look back at the teller's window and there a big red sign flashing
"AUDIO ON" and EVERYONE in the bank is staring at me!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I once pulled up to the window at a Big drive through bank, and commented to my friend "That gal has some Beautiful breast" (thinking of course we were not being heard). Well there were about 10 ladies up there and it was hillarious the diffrent expresions I got, some were laughing some were looking around wondering (hoping)if it was them I was talking about, the one who I was talking about wasnt impressed at all (I'm sure she got it alot) others were agast and some Played it cool as if they dident hear.
Needless to say my new boss who was the friend I was riding with wasent impressed at all either. ;D ;D ;D
Absolutly true story.

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
true stpry. I am on the front steps of a military barracks outside talking to one of my buddies. Here comes another man walking up the sidewalk he looks like he hasn't washed his clothes or himself for a month, and i says to my friend who is this *&^%##&&* dirtbag? he says that &*%$##**dirtbag is my brother.oops

S

stefen

I suspect that we all have opened our mouths a nd exchanged feet at one time or other...and I have some big feet 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread