OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax

Scott_B

Jan 20, 2007
Which ever end blows through the tube is entirely up to you. The way you suggested would give your lungs a break. Ask Bob and see if he will try it. Might work a little better.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Scott_B said:
Which ever end blows through the tube is entirely up to you. The way you suggested would give your lungs a break. Ask Bob and see if he will try it. Might work a little better.
Bob's answer was dual powered tube in each end he feels the fan method is better but your method is much greener even with the increased methane levels lol

Scott_B

Jan 20, 2007
Sounds like Bob knows what he is talking about. Be sure to post pictures of his deep finds with his method.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Scott_B said:
Sounds like Bob knows what he is talking about. Be sure to post pictures of his deep finds with his method.
will do

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
lRandylInlOhiol said:
I use a battery controled hair dryer to thaw the ground as i go!! and warms my feet also :tard:
good idea

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
I THINK I SAW ONE OF THESE THINGS YESTERDAY, :icon_scratch: OH WAIT ,THERE WAS A GUY ( BOB) MAYBE SITTING IN A "OUTHOUSE" WITH A
METAL DETECTOR LOOKING DOWN AT THE FLOOR AND WONDERING WHAT IF
I HAD A FAN STRAPPED TO MY DETECTOR. AND IDEA STRUCK HIM,, I NEED
MORE PAPER------ THE POOP HAS FLEW THE COUP..

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
drywalldave said:
If I taped a battery to the handle of my hammer does that make it an electric hammer :tard: :tongue3:

No it's still a regular hammer and this is still a stupid topic and a waste of server space!

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
strike it rich said:
jeff of pa said:
all I can do is Laugh at that sorry
Why Jeff It was a serious question
What a load of crap. If you insist on these kind of posts, at least pay the $20 to become a charter member so the site admin can purchase and install extra hard drives to accommodate your BS.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
radarwill said:
strike it rich said:
jeff of pa said:
all I can do is Laugh at that sorry
Why Jeff It was a serious question
What a load of crap. If you insist on these kind of posts, at least pay the $20 to become a charter member so the site admin can purchase and install extra hard drives to accommodate your BS.
I will pass on your message to Bob after all it was his idea. As for crap yip it was mentioned in this thread mainly about it hitting the fans thanks for the tip about staying away from bulls.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
finderzzs said:
I tried this on my water machine and it took off! Haven't seen it since?? :icon_jokercolor:
Bob recommends using a thick piece of rope one end tied to your machine the other to your waist the only thing to say is make sure the fan isn't an industrial strength one other wise you may do a Jimmy Hoffa.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tennessee-Joe said:
Does Bob suffer from Erectile Dysfunction ?
Maybe he needs something to occupy his mind.
Joe
After running this by Bob he became a little quiet and a few minutes passed apparently his fan flew off and hit him in a particular part of his body needless to say he walked with a limp for a little while.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
drywalldave said:
If I taped a battery to the handle of my hammer does that make it an electric hammer :tard: :tongue3:
Come on now that's just ridiculous it wouldn't work without wires ? lol

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Ray S ECenFL said:
I bet the fan thingy would work great at the beach.......

:icon_jokercolor:

Ray S
ray my man thinking of recommeding it to the one and only crack badger the fan when set loose digs the holes for you by the way big respect Crack badger dig those lastest rings

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread