jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is there something besides the Jewelry Missing here ?

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- A nude maid is accused of really cleaning up at a Florida man's home. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his Tampa home.

Authorities said the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour. Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter said the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.

Police are investigating.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_NUDE_MAID_THEFT?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
What part of this makes sense...you know that chick wasn't a maid...the only thing she was cleaning was that 50 yr old man.....he probally tipped her in jewelry and made the story up ....I wonder what his wife has angriest at....a naked maid or the loss of the family jewels ::)....or the fact that her husband cant lie any better than that....

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can Believe the wife knew in advance.
most women have no problem with
Extra Curricular Nudity.

What I can't understand is $100.00 an hour & He wasn't in the Bedroom ?

I agree on the Extra special tip
for extra special "Cleaning" :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread