jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORRISTON, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a Levy County man accidentally shot his wife while trying to hit a fox that had attacked her. The couple told deputies they had spotted an animal in their yard Friday morning and went outside to see what it was

The fox bit the woman on the left leg and wouldn't let go, so she told her husband to get a gun.

I Bet she regrets that.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_FOX_ATTACK?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Bowler Man

Jun 1, 2007
Ebensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Uhh....fox......riiiiight. I was trying to shoot a fox and it....ummmm...moved and I hit my wife....ummmm...accidentally! then the fox ran away. Yeah...that was it!

S

stefen

Maybe thats why some men have an EX is because they were out looking for a fox :tongue3:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
Maybe thats why some men have an EX is because they were out looking for a fox :tongue3:
BOYHOWDY!!! You curry that dog you think you got at the house a little bit and it will slink right up into being a fox.
Keep the home fire burning.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whew whew whew been breathin in the bag for an hour, popped the bag & almost had a heart attack, the asthmas kickin up my visions blurry. But I don't think I'm under control! Guess some of us just can't be saved ;D

S

stefen

;D

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 106

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread