CT new to MD

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the Granite State, New Hampshire! Metal detecting is a wonderful hobby and TreasureNet is a great place to meet new friends, ask questions, "brag" about your finds and just hang out reading the many threads. There's something for everyone here on TNet.

My husband and I like to get out detecting at every opportunity. We like to hunt beaches and parks mostly. We both have detectors. Our best finds: 14 kt wedding band (beach find) and oldest: 1892 Indian Head penny (park find). The good stuff is out there! Get out as often as you can and swing the coil low and slow. You are not playing golf nor cutting grass with a scythe...slow and steady wins the good stuff! Research the area you want to hunt, ask permission to hunt (if private property), fill your holes and take the trash finds (pull tabs - there are a billion of them) with you. But most of all ENJOY your hunts! The great finds are out there just waiting to be found.

Again, welcome to the hobby!

HH (Happy Hunting),
Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread