SilverSearcher's Coin Roll Hunting Log

OP
OP
D

david.jensen

Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's understood to some of us that's done this for a long time. Not people that have never done it. It's also not a "business venture", it's a hobby. Nearly impossible to make money.

hmm

sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro/DP, fisher gold bug 2, Garrett ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ill get back to you tomorow

Keep doing your thing brotha. This guy obviously is picking you apart left and right. It's hilarious seeing how many posts he's responded to in negative fashion. Probably doesn't like seeing a youngster find so much good stuff! Hahaha..He's jealous bro. One thing I noticed about Tnet: lots of crybabies and poor sports. They like to play down your finds. Screw em! Keep posting your goodies.

SGT Kyle

Kill

sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah check out his profile and look at his replies....wow, like 95% of them are calling people out and acting like he knows everything...probably gets off on it. Can't wait to see what he'll say to me!! Wooooie!!! Happy hunting brotha. Happy thanksgiving!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you're so easily offended. 95% of my posts aren't calling people out. This is a forum where people post their finds and ask questions. If I respond to people's posts it's when they have a question or post misguided info. Stating it's not a business venture is stating a fact, not being negative. Would you suggest I let people believe they have something they don't have? I do know a lot and try to educate people to know how to identify varieties and errors. The only reason David posts here is to push his videos. That's fine. Just don't expect people to not point out misleading info when he posts it.

sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never said that I was offended. Just noticed everything (or just about everything) you have said to David and most others sound pretty negative! I know this is a forum for posting our finds and asking questions. I use it quite often, and I think it's a great tool. However, when all someone does is downplay people's finds and sound like they know everything, it gets kinda old. Yeah, we all know a silver dime or a wheat penny or a small gold ring isn't worth a whole lot. Can't retire on small finds. But they are still finds, and when someone like you shoots down what people are doing, it's a little frustrating!! I happened to look at your "replies" and wow, that's about all I saw! We all are entitled to our opinions. It's all good man. I just get upset when I get trolled or get the negative know-it-all types pissin in everyone's oatmeal! Im sure the advice you've given is appreciated. Just stop downing the small stuff. If he wants to make this a "business venture" let it be!! This is America! Not Afghanistan. He can do what he wants! Have a good night!

The Sergeant....

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't reply negatively to most of the posts I respond to. I answer the posts directly and without fanfare. Should I act all emotional about everything posted? You're making the mistake of trying to read emotion into what you're reading. You can't do that. I'm not downing finds, just pointing out how they can be taken. Like the gold plated half for example. I simply stated why it was made and how much gold is actually on it. I didn't know stating facts was being negative. You should look at how long if been a member and notice how many times I've been asked for advice before you talk about people "trolling". Every member is looked at equally. You say you look at and respond with talk of using it quite often, yet have posted 38 times in seven months. So don't be judging me! As I said, the ONLY reason he's on this forum is to promote his business, which is his videos. Now you have a good day sir!
HH
enamel7

sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whatever dude. I'm done talking about this after this response. Again, we are all entitled to say what we want. It looked as if you posted MOSTLY negative responses to people in the majority of the replies I saw of yours. However, I know you've been a member for a whole hell of a lot longer than me, and I didn't read all of them. Don't care that much about it. Just seemed you like to down people's posts. Maybe I just don't know what I read....I mean. I've only been a member for a little bit right? It's all about seniority!! Have a good one buddy!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The answer is no, I don't make negative remarks in most of my posts. That's just the way you choose to read them. I just give facts, nothing more. Don't be a troublemaker. You're the one trying to stir things up with responding to what you assume someone is saying. My last response to you because I know how to take action to posters I don't care for. You're both blocked.

sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha, I'm a "troublemaker" and I'm blocked!! Good! That dude was lame as they come. Cya pal.

SmilingCat

Nov 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following you, David, on your You Tube channel. Despite my being brand new to CRH, I had no trouble understanding that you are either stating your estimated gross (not including the cost to turn your finds into profit) or your approximate net because you have something like awesome local dealer that you sell to. You will never get any shade from me. I find your vids inspirational.

I also learned how to ignore a troll just now. So this thread has been quite educational.:laughing7:

OP
OP
D

david.jensen

Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following you, David, on your You Tube channel. Despite my being brand new to CRH, I had no trouble understanding that you are either stating your estimated gross (not including the cost to turn your finds into profit) or your approximate net because you have something like awesome local dealer that you sell to. You will never get any shade from me. I find your vids inspirational.

I also learned how to ignore a troll just now. So this thread has been quite educational.:laughing7:

Haha thank you for the sub! And you learn something new every day ;)

OP
OP
D

david.jensen

Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever dude. I'm done talking about this after this response. Again, we are all entitled to say what we want. It looked as if you posted MOSTLY negative responses to people in the majority of the replies I saw of yours. However, I know you've been a member for a whole hell of a lot longer than me, and I didn't read all of them. Don't care that much about it. Just seemed you like to down people's posts. Maybe I just don't know what I read....I mean. I've only been a member for a little bit right? It's all about seniority!! Have a good one buddy!

Way to stick up for yourself, I know from experience on these forums that older members do not always support younger members. Keep up the good fight!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread