HAE NOT HEARD TO MUCH ON THE QUEST PRO ?

deteknix

Jul 22, 2013
Covina, CA
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Pro-pointer
Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Keppy,

We hold the recent version and upgrading right now.
The new one will offer better economic and protection.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy, As Jason mentioned, they are revising the model to have better ergonomics by a larger arm cuff / lighter coil and increased water protection. The volume on the speaker may also be addressed in the revised unit.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could tell that that was Jason as well and not Rex. I'm sure he meant ergonomics as in the angle of the face for one. The Quest is a smart detector, and Jason has taken his bumps in it's premier, so expect a much better version without the headaches. He's a smart dude.:coffee2:

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to put words in Keppy's mouth, but I understood him to be asking how the folks who got those initial Quests are liking them now that they had awhile to use them.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to put words in Keppy's mouth, but I understood him to be asking how the folks who got those initial Quests are liking them now that they had awhile to use them.
CBRon.. Yes that was the question.... But no one that has one has talked about them one way or another ...

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I get some clarification to dispel the misinformation being bantered about different websites -

It appears a few members and experienced ones at that, seem to believe the software on these detectors are copied from the Teknetics T2 - Can we get this cleared up once and for all? I cannot stand those who create misinformation when a new manufacturer works their nuts off in an effort to supply us quality gear ...............

This happened to another foreign company when they launched on to the US market as well

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Can I get some clarification to dispel the misinformation being bantered about different websites -

It appears a few members and experienced ones at that, seem to believe the software on these detectors are copied from the Teknetics T2 - Can we get this cleared up once and for all? I cannot stand those who create misinformation when a new manufacturer works their nuts off in an effort to supply us quality gear ...............

This happened to another foreign company when they launched on to the US market as well
I have no idea what you are talking about ? No one here has said any thing wrong about the Quest just looking for input like we do on all new detectors..

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Quest Pro is hard to find of on the southern side of equator, managed to obtain one from the northern side and happy to say it has been received so now testing can take place.

ivanll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread