🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello BigWaveDave

Have you received your prize?

Not yet! My correspondence with Deteknix was told "within a couple of days"... that was last week... But its cool, I am in no rush, as I know they are very busy with the marketing and hype and excitement worldwide that they are navigating through...

I am curious if I will receive the machine with the "Quest" logo on it... as it will enhance my storytelling at the beach if I decide to promote the brand...
The wireless headphone feature is what gets me all excited... looking forward to swinging on the beach, being a lot more comfortable.

This is so exciting...its like a banner find, without finding anything!:laughing7:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well once again congrats BWD and post some pics of that machine when you get it!!!

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not yet! My correspondence with Deteknix was told "within a couple of days"... that was last week... But its cool, I am in no rush, as I know they are very busy with the marketing and hype and excitement worldwide that they are navigating through...

I am curious if I will receive the machine with the "Quest" logo on it... as it will enhance my storytelling at the beach if I decide to promote the brand...
The wireless headphone feature is what gets me all excited... looking forward to swinging on the beach, being a lot more comfortable.

This is so exciting...its like a banner find, without finding anything!:laughing7:

Congrats on the win and by any chance you don't like the machine I'll send you my mailing address just in case for a second opinion on it! Haha

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
11693918_1656510247927926_7483901930192801804_n.png

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good lookin machine but it sure seems like they could have done a little something with that coil wire connection.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not saying the coil should be wireless. It looks like an after thought where it's connection point is to the head unit. It looks like it would get caught on everything.

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a pretty decent price.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good lookin machine but it sure seems like they could have done a little something with that coil wire connection.
Yea, for real... why did they switch back from their earlier configuration? (Or at least appear to?)

I guess BigWaveDave can put that to rest for us soon, haha.
uploadfromtaptalk1447633292239.png

~Tejaas~

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope they aren't Goldbug and T2 in a different casing.......

RR

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I read somewhere that prizes for name competition and the [Deteknix Quest] contest would go out after Jan 2016....I cannot find a link to where I read that....so take it with a grain of salt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread