[Deteknix Quest] 2 steps

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Deteknix Quest.png

After work yesterday, I stopped by a lot that used to have a house on it. The driveway and sidewalk are still there. After some research, I found that the city owns the lot now, and there was a house sitting on it as far back as 1903.

So, I get out of my car, put my stuff on, turn on the detector and start walking towards the spot where I want to begin. Well, as many of you probably do as well, if there is a detector in my hand and I'm walking, well then I'm also swinging. The first beep sounds awful, but I take another step, another swing and get another beep. This one is a 77 on the F75. So, I dig it. BOOM. 1956d Rosie two steps from my car! This is going to be an awesome day!

20151210 1959D Roosevelt.jpg

Not so much. Total was 2 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickel, 17 copper pennies, 1 1950d wheat, 1 1959d rosie, a Mercedes-Benz key chain with a house key on it. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I never complain on silver days! Thanks for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread