XP DEUS Version 3 is now ready for downloding!

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All DEUS Metal Detectors will ship with new Version 3!

Version 2 DEUS machines can upgrade to Version 3 simply by downloading from any PC. (Sorry Mac users)

1. The upgrade process is very easy. You will need to update all three items: DEUS headset (s), DEUS coil (s) and DEUS remote from version 2 to version 3. Just have these items at hand and click on the following link from your PC:

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/uk_detecteurs_DEUS_update.php

The on screen instructions will guide you or your customer through the upgrade process. One note of caution: if you have more than one headset it is critical that you turn on only one headset at a time. You will be prompted when to turn each on during the upgrade process.

2. Complete DEUS Version 3.0 details, the instruction manual and advertising material are available at this link:

http://xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/blog/xp-deus-update-version-3-0-announcement

3. DEUS 3.0 units are now in stock for shipment. Reply with your needs. Please specify WS4 or WS5 headphones when ordering.
Version 3 Improvements

The highlights of the new version include:
01 – New Program N°10 – Gold Field – Gold Prospecting/Nugget Shooting
02 – Better Target Separation And Depth
03 – Finest Adjustment Of Ground Effect
04 – Now 10 Factory Programs + 8 User Programs That You Can Save
05 – Silencer More Efficient
06 – Stronger Audio Response
07 – Two New Audio Modes – 5 Tones and Full Tones
08 – Pitch Mode Adjustable
09 – Id Norm
10 – Non Motion Improved and Easier

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a chance to test the Version 3.0 and XP did an outstanding job! The Deus was already an awesome detector with version 2.0 and after testing 3.0 the Deus is classified as an elite detector in my book. There is no comparison to the Deus ability in picking good targets out of iron infested areas and the recovery speed of the Deus is waaaaay head of the game! Feel free to contact me if anyone wants to know more about the XP Deus.:icon_thumright:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awwww I cant wait!!! I just picked up a new xp dues though I wasnt looking at anything in particular or even getting a new detector but it fell into my lap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread