Deus control LCD burned

OP
OP
samorano

samorano

Apr 20, 2009
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
MALA GPR,GP 3000,TEJON,Deus,rutus 71,vista smart,ctx 3030.
Thanks for the reply Joe Hunter I hope to be in Mexico in 2 weeks and do some relic hunting I like the way the Deus unmask in thense iron and finds so many things the order detectors don't see

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been rough on my controller faceplate the scratches were terrible so I sent it in for replacement. I used it a couple of times and it went out, Moe said it may be a bad LCD so send it back. He said send it back and he got it and couldn't figure out the problem, He sent me a New Controller(supposedly). I used it twice and all of a sudden the screen went blank. Back to visit Moe again just got it back and packing slip,said Replaced Circuit Board for Remote with LCD and Battery. I've had it back a week and so far so good. Don't know why all of a sudden I had double problems but Moe repaired/replaced unit each time with minimal turnaround time. I love my Dues but using it without a controller is not a fun experience.

OP
OP
samorano

samorano

Apr 20, 2009
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
MALA GPR,GP 3000,TEJON,Deus,rutus 71,vista smart,ctx 3030.
Hi dirtstalker I had made a reply earlier but it didn't go through I don't post very often well glad you got your controller working right, I been using my head phones with my coil only and a love it and use the control only to chance settings.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Almost 2 years without a hitch...

I am aware of others that have had issues, but as stated, that Moe fellow seems to get everyone back up and running.

Curbdog

Feb 1, 2012
North Mid,TN
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer, Quest Q20
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I found out that the VID numbers are detached from the tones, I relied on the numbers a lot less. I cut my teeth on Tesoros so this was not something drastic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread