The Little Stuff

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Afternoon all,
Took My new 9.5 Elliptical Coil for a spin today. Went to a local Battlefield Park That I know has been hunted to death since it was rediscovered in the 1970's.
Went over all the places that I had found relics or that my buddies had including 2 fire pits and a dump site on the park.
I am surprised how well this coil SLICES through the ground and how Deep it is..
Most of this was 2 - 4 inches deep and over half of it was surrounded by old nails common to the place . They have done Reenactments there for years and there's a lot of modern P. caps but after a little bit and some concentration I even stopped digging them.
Any way I'm Proud to have this Little Coil in my Kit.
Happy Hunting and GG

Little Stuff.JPG

BTW the dime is for size comparison

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the thing is like a laser beam. It must have been fun chasing all of those tiny lead and brass pieces with that coil AND the pinpointer. Lol.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you had a great time with the elliptical coil. It's such a great coil. Good luck!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the coil, it will hit tiny targets.

OP
OP
ArDirtSlinger

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah the thing is like a laser beam. It must have been fun chasing all of those tiny lead and brass pieces with that coil AND the pinpointer. Lol.

A lot of the targets where so small pinpointer wouldn't pick them up. Had to wave hand fulls of dirt over the coil to retrieve them. But I don't think my TRX would have located them either.Especially the .177 pellet and the little piece of lead below it.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if you were using the Mi6 in pitch mode (which gives it a threshold like tone), but I have found very few tiny pieces that do not register on it when in that mode vs. Tone mode. I remember finding some small gears at the beach that look like they came out of a watch mechanism. Amazing what that coil can pick up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread