Stacking Custom Programs

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike I agree with you, but your not brand new, the OP is, unless I miss read it...... And I also said to get a program you like, (as you are talking what you like) stick with it and so one.

We are saying about the same thing but your more experienced than he is and Just because I say it or you or whoever (other than CBash and Vferrari) one is to take it all as suggestions, I posted what I was taught to learn the Deus and what it is telling me, before this friendly advice I was all over with this program or that one, changing this and such.......Sure it was fun finger F'in it but not to fun when I realized (after advice) how much loot I surely missed before.

Now Calabash and Vferrari are not human and their planet is way more advanced that ours, they have Deus brains! We mortals, just sit in awe of them and try our best to understand what they are telling us...Seriously, those two are the best and they are so willing to help us when we ask or not. Pure class.

OP understand there is a learning curve, I posted about a good way to learn the Dues once your brain clicks, you will have an easier time when you do start making programs IMO.

All good, thank you Mike,

HH

Jim

Lol! Can we get vferrari and calabash to show proof that they are actually humans? There are a great bunch of people on here, I've had fun getting to know everyone!

OP
OP
F

Fizzle

Greenie
Jan 7, 2019
New England
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There certainly is a learning curve. The most obvious issue as I see it, is the preset programs use a different number of tones. It can confuse matters. I actually dug right in to full tones and I am finding the tones are little easier to interpret. Unfortunately, my ground is frozen. I fear the only way I can get a solid feel for the tones will be to set up a test garden. In the meantime, the bottle caps are killing me!

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett GTP1350, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fizzle:In the meantime, the bottle caps are killing me!

you know how to fix that right? build an identical program next to yours with a different frequency. i use 12khz mostly so i have a 4k next to it. if i get what i think is a bottle cap i switch to 4 k and if the TID stays the same it's a cap, if the tid drops it's a diggable.

OP
OP
F

Fizzle

Greenie
Jan 7, 2019
New England
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene- is that the case with caps that are rusting as well?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread