Any holiday sales?

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
The best price you’ll find for an XP is Reilly’s Treasure Gold. I got such a great deal on my Orx. I paid $600.00 with free shipping and she through in a free remote arm band.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
..just checked their site, you can get a Deus with back phones and 9” 35 coil for $1049.00 with free shipping.

OP
OP
S

StinkinLincoln

Feb 20, 2018
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info but I’m actually looking at the XP lite or starter bundle. They don’t appear to carry that. Retails for $699 and up. It includes just WS4 headphones and 9” coil. I’ll get the remote once I save some more money. I know I’ll save in the long run if I buy the package you mentioned but it will be an easier sell to the Mrs if I buy it piecemeal!

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks for the info but I’m actually looking at the XP lite or starter bundle. They don’t appear to carry that. Retails for $699 and up. It includes just WS4 headphones and 9” coil. I’ll get the remote once I save some more money. I know I’ll save in the long run if I buy the package you mentioned but it will be an easier sell to the Mrs if I buy it piecemeal!

Ask Laraine at Reilly’s if she can do that package. She might be able to do it. She’s very helpful and might be able to beat that price.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Most of the sponsors here will give discounts, but you need to call and ask.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread