Headphones pads?

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
I need new earpads for my Deus's headphones and after looking I see there are different pads for different headphones. How do I determine which headphones I have? I'm lookoing at my headphones and don't see any model or part numbers. They are what came with my detector approximately 6 or 7 years ago. The pads are round, black, and very thin. The headphones fold up.
Thanks.
20210123_140651.jpg

This is what I have.

Last edited:

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I need new earpads for my Deus's headphones and after looking I see there are different pads for different headphones. How do I determine which headphones I have? I'm lookoing at my headphones and don't see any model or part numbers. They are what came with my detector approximately 6 or 7 years ago. The pads are round, black, and very thin. The headphones fold up.
Thanks.
View attachment 1896577

I have a couple spare sets of new pads if you want to message me your full name and address I’d be happy to mail a pair to you.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are the WS4 phones. If you do a google search "XP Deus WS4 Headphone Pads" you will see a bunch of hits of MD dealer sites and ebay sellers that have them for sale. Detector Electronics Corp who runs the metaldetector.com website and also is the only US servicer/tech support/repair center for XP detectors sells them as an accessory replacement item here: https://www.metaldetector.com/ws4-headset-replacement-earcup-pad-set?___SID=U

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread