URGENTLY I NEED A PARTNER FOR A GOLD COIN SHIPWRECK!!!

makohe

Tenderfoot
Jun 12, 2009
:sign13: :sign13: :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat:
I want contact with a partner for extract a shipwreck in my southamerica:

2 wooden-hulled vessels (period 1600-1800??) remains to 38-46 m proof, these shipwreck contains bars and gold coins, wine jars (very good conservation....cheers!!), & others ancestral anticles......theses ships lie together

pictures are avalaible, GPS position, etc. inmediately extraction.

if you are interesting send me a serious proposal (% for you and % for me).

This is a serious proposal. I'm not interested in cheat you and waste your time!!!
thanks,

send me your mail & name.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

bye

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
makohe said:

2 wooden-hulled vessels (period 1600-1800??) remains to 38-46 m proof, these shipwreck contains bars and gold coins, wine jars (very good conservation....cheers!!), & others ancestral anticles......theses ships lie together

This is a serious proposal. I'm not interested in cheat you and waste your time!!!
thanks,

bye

Place your proposal here please, a few current pictures as well. Thanks :wink:

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Sorry, your email went straight to my trash bin (all "gmail" is sent there). There is no need to contact me further, thanks.

The Hun

Dec 6, 2008
Hungary
makohe said:

thanks,

bye

Do you have a position and what else?
Do you know any details(name, registration, etc) about sunken ships? From where?
How did you get info about gold/coins ?

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Goday !

My company and mixed air divers are ready for your wreck. We also now have in place not only surface support, but subsurface support available. We currently have in place a show producer and camera personnel for video.
Please send a non compete agreement for other firms, and the financial requirements available speaking to our expense coverage and our cut of the recovery. 941-488-2257. We are a straigh up and professional company awaiting your contract and work.

Joe

OP
OP
M

makohe

Tenderfoot
Jun 12, 2009
mohicanjoe said:
Goday !

My company and mixed air divers are ready for your wreck. We also now have in place not only surface support, but subsurface support available. We currently have in place a show producer and camera personnel for video.
Please send a non compete agreement for other firms, and the financial requirements available speaking to our expense coverage and our cut of the recovery. 941-488-2257. We are a straigh up and professional company awaiting your contract and work.

Joe

send me your question to [email protected]

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
My crew is ready.

Please call. 9414882257

Ship, crew, and submersible waiting for your contract.

tim

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Goday !

Have emailed contract. No reply.

Have equipment plus investors. Please call 941-488-2257. Working depth requires mixed gas and lockout. Will need to dive site prior to final contract with four dive managers. Please note coast of origin.

This will determine if we require Panama Canal transfer time and fees.

Finally, have sent prior contract. Please reply by telephone. Will only final quote after viewing site under legal non disclosure. All legals must be in place unless in international waters. Can reply with regard to coast location only at [email protected]. Will fly in to site via PBY. No commercial flights for wet work. Equipment ready for TDY as previously stated. Only require hardware loadout and crew assembly.

Cheers,
Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread