vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searched.gif
Probably not what you are looking for but I searched Google and found Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer Metal Detector - Waterproof - Submersible to 100 feet (30 meters). I also searched
tn_02.gif
and found Underwater 40 inch (1 meter) pinpointer believe or not (Apr 09, 2013).

OP
OP
TheRingFinder

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks vpnavy - not positive if these are the actual ones I saw, but on the right track!!!:hello2:

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It might have been a magnet stick, I've heard of divers using a stick with rare earth magnets on the end to find treasure. It might have been a detector I haven't seen one like that though yet.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You are probably referencing Barry Clifford on the TV show called Pirate Island being shown on H2. He is using an Aqua Pulse AQ1B metal detector and the extendable 39" probe to poke around up under rocks and ledges. I have attached a US Retail price list for Aqua Pulse products, I am the sales and service rep for those detectors in the US and Caribbean. They are professional units that last and can be ordered in any configuration you choose. Call me at the number on the price list if you have questions.

Thanks,

Jason

Attachments

• AQ1B_US_RETAIL_PRICELIST.pdf
    259.8 KB · Views: 112

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, thanks for the info Jason those are cool. I didn't know they existed. They should make a stick detector for land too, probably have some applications.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A company called "TEG" made a metal detector like that thats was 3 feet long and 1 inch in diameter.I have one of the short hand held MD's.They have been out of business for about 5 years.They work really well and have discrimination and just vibrate.And its water proof down to 300 feet.The coil and electronics is all potted in epoxy.

dirtwizard

Feb 19, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari/Fisher F2/Minelab go-find 40/Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fisher makes an interesting land detector called the ferro probe. Its for locating utilities and what not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread