Anyone have experience with 12V. Hookah systems

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always used gas powered Hookah and need to get a 12V for silence. I can not find any floating 12V systems so maybe there aren't any. The only electric systems I've used were the small boat jobbies for cleaning the hull.

Thanx in advance

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
Hi Sandman I bought an easydive unit from a resort guy in Hawaii last fall after researching I talked to him and they had tried a number of units for pros and cons and felt that was the best so had one shipped to me. The only downside is it uses a battery that only gets little more than an hour use. I'm meeting a guy this week to set me up with a better battery. At this time it calls for a AGM Optima battery. This guy tells me to bring the unit in and we will see what fits in the case he figures Odyssey Battery is better so we shall see. Dan

JamesE

Hi Sandman,
I posted some pics of an inverter unit I built in "regulator wanted" above. Built it for less than $100 minus the inverter and batt.
With winter, haven't been able to test it yet, draws easy and the compressor has a low amp useage. PM me if you want more details.
jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread