need reliable doser of ship [email protected]

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can you tell who has the gift or is full of bullcrap?I have never see anyone find anything but water with a forked stick or other dozer toys.i would say if they cant find anything they are bullcrap.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Are you talking about "Dowsing"? There is a guy on the board, MUSTAAG, that swears by it. Maybe do a search for his posts. I'm not nearly a believer in this technique. He also uses LRL's (long range locators), which many consider a form of "electronic dowsing", and he told me that he once found a gold ring in the water from a distance of about 1 mile or so using the LRL. He is a straight-up guy and never came across as a weirdo or anything like that to me.

If you have the time, money, and open mind then I guess this would be worth looking into. It's just not convincing enough for me personally.

Pcola

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread