dowsing / paranormal experiences, post stories.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LET'S HEAR OF ANY DOWSING / PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES THAT YOU MAY HAVE HAD. THEY ARE DEFINATELY RELATED. BOTH ARE STILL BASICALLY UNMEASURABLE BY TODAYS LOCKED IN ESTABLISHMENT'S FACILITIES.

I WILL GO INTO MANY MANY DOWSING EXPERIENCES AND CONTACTS THAT I HAVE HAD AS TIME GOES BY, YOU DO THE SAME.

INCIDENTALLY, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT ANY OF THESE STORIES ARE WRONG OR IMPOSSIBLE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM FLAT NEGATIVE POSTING, CONSTRUCTIVE QUESTIONS YES, AND WELCOME OF COURSE.

THIS IS HOPEFULLY A PROGRESSIVE LEAD, ONE THAT MAY TURN UP SOMETHING NEW FOR ALL OUR BENEFITS, WHO KNOWS?.

TILL EULENSPEIGLE

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Realde, I don't consider Dowsing as anything paranormal. It's just a common everyday event of an ability that is inherhent in all of us in varying degrees.
~~~~~

A) so is the so called para-normal. Para-normal is anything outside of established science.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,28494.0.html[/url] Dell
~~~~~
A) This type of story is precisely why I opened this thread.

*&&*^*^*^%^%$#@ Marc, post in here.!

The rest of you also!

Till Eulenspeigle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why? You just did. 8)
[/quote]
~~~~~
A) Hehehe so I did, but not in the way or effect that I had intended. Your story leaves one dangling. Outside of the lost treasure, did you continue to work with the OUIJI board?

Incidentally, I agree, it is NOT a demonic device.

Till Eulenspeigle

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I never worked it myself, I only witnessed the sessions...  we (they) haven't worked the Board since the 1980's.  My sister in law (who worked the board with my Dad) - died at age 50 of heart and brain cancer in 1996.  Heart cancer is apparently very rare, and I will always wonder if the Board didn't have something to do with it.  My Dad died in 2000.

I'm still busy interpreting what was written -  I left you dangling because I'm still dangling myself!  I wish I could say more!

I KNOW where something is though - THAT's for sure :)

Marc

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
thanks for the link dell....could not find the story..........a shame on marcs end......i also learned quite a long time ago to trust no one when it comes to your treasure site the hard way.........since then there has only been two people privy to the info i gather, and they both have proven over and over again to be the type of trustworthy FRIENDS that anyone would be lucky to have...you both know who you are........most are as marc encountered, and should rot in h&!! for their actions which are brought on in the name of greed................gldhntr

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ok, you want more info....

below is the same photo with one more tidbit of info... (you might have asked yourself what that anomaly was anyway)

based on the "Writings"  I dug a HUGE trench - 30 feet long, 6 feet deep - BY HAND...  5 years before I took the IR photos.

You can see how close I was. :(

18 years and A LOT of work, down the tubes.  It is also interesting to note...

The Board spelled the following..... (letter for letter!)

"It is one thing to dig all over and find nothing but when something really is found words cannot be said to many lest you want every one of his friends here".

I guess I just didn't BELIEVE :(

Faith is a weird thing.

Attachments

• hole.jpg
    hole.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 986
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I KNOW where something is though - THAT's for sure :)

Marc
[/quote]
~~~~~

A) I know exacty what you mean Marc. I presume that you have noticed that while I may ramble on about Tayopa and it's precise location, I never have mentioned any of the locations of the "X's"
heheh. Nor will I.

Only if the Mexican gov't leaks the story will it, and the pictures be published in here.

As for Tayopa, for years now, I have have the certainity that I am merely a physical tool. When ever i have been up against a dead end, the next step of information suddenly appears. The timeing has been perfect so far. It appears just when needed, earlier or later and it would have been useless?? When i needed money, it appears, but just for the amount needed, never a surplus sniffff.

All in all it has been fascinating, the Peeps up there kiddingly refer to me as a Reincarnated Jesuit heheheh

Till Eulenspeigle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Realde, I don't consider Dowsing as anything paranormal. It's just a common everyday event of an ability that is inherent in all of us in varying degrees.

~~~~~

A) Why do you think that dowsing isn't part of the para-normal? It is as much a part of it as associated senses are. I.E.Telepathy, clairvoyance, teleportation, and on. They are simply untapped, unmeasured, & still basically uncontrolled normal senses of the human Psyche.

This is what I hope we get our teeth into in here if peeps will post without fear of being ridiculed.

I know that many of us will post things that on the surface will appear to be simply silly and stupid, but do we really know?

In any event, flat rejection is not acceptable in here, nor is blind acceptance either.

Till Euienspeigle

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have had a few para-normal things happen to me. I don't see the need to dwell on them or understand it. Some people think our knowledge and understanding of how things around us works is a known fact....Wrong....Art

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA: I had rather hoped that there was enough interest or that some peeps wern't too spooked by silly derogatory remarks in other forums that they would post in here, sigh

I myself, have years in research and experimentation into the paranormal, which defnately included many dowsing experiments and experiences. I have many stories that stompes the laws of chance.

Sigh, I guess that itwill have to wait for my memoirs.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HJOLA:
Just a brief of one of the many experiments that I have carried out. I always try to get the subject positively involved in any experiments since this drastically flavors the outcome.

My wife and I used to play cribbage. In this game there are 4 unturned cards that are later turned over to give one of the players extra points, this is called a kitty. I convinced my wife to start trying to tell me how any points were in this Kitty before turning them over.

At first she only hit in the random chance zone, then slowly she started to become more accurate until she was finally hitting almost 100%. I had note books full of her positive results.

One day when she was "HOT", I suggested a little game to which she agreed.

In this game I would place a well shuffled deck of cards in front of me face down. I would draw one at a time from the top, look at it, concentrate as to whether it was red or black only and she was supposed to guess (?) what color it was.

She then proceeded to call every one "incorrectly" for the entire deck of 52 cards. This of course puzzled me , so I repeated it several times, most of the time with the same results. I asked her what was she doing, I pointed out that the chance factor was the same for calling them all right as all wrong, was she fighting me?

She hesitated a bit then said "Yes, I would see Red so I would say black because I didn't want anyone to control my mind, it isn't natural nor right". She was a devout Catholic and said that it was against the Bible what I was doing and never would try again, sniff.

We still do have moments of mental contact daily in which she will anticipate what I am thinking or going to do, even from another room. This is not too uncommon among married couples.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
author=CaptainZossima
Hey Till,
Is your wife that beauty you posted?
CZ
~~~~~
A) Sigh, yes, and having her occasionally read my thoughts sometimes embarrasses me. Sheesehs, blushing, after all, I am a very sheltered Saint and not accustomed to these earthy thoughts, let alone their being known..

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate it when I am at the end of a long post then I accidentally cancel it, sheeshs.
So I will rewrite it but in a more abbreviated form.

When I was experimenting with some unusual devices, I was curious, since they used what is called a "stick plate" as a biological indicator. This is a flat plate covered with a plastic film or lacquer coating.

According to them, one should lightly stroke the plate with the fingertips while tuning the apparatus. At the point of max tuning, stroking the plate should give the strongest adhesion reaction. Not logical.

One day as I was in our local bank waiting in line, a 1/2 - 3/4 hr process, I was very bored and commenced to play with the counter using it as the sticky plate. To my surprise I felt a definite change?

At home I used a large book with a plastic cover as my test weight. At first nothing, then I did feel an increase in resistance. Shortly I found that I could move the book or not, by thought, This while trying very hard to not change the finger pressure. ???

Hmm I thought, I must still be increasing or decreasing the pressure subconsciously to achieve a desired
result. So I placed it on top of a flat surfaced assay scale. I carefully checked for any deviation of pressure, there was none, just the same results?

To explain how it felt when I concentrated on moving the book or not, is very difficult As near as I can say is that it felt as if I was locking two frequencies into step mentally?

Since I was merely trying to see if the sticky plate had any basis to continue to study the instruments, I never followed up this "control". I was satisfied with the results, even if not proven scientifically. This gave me a basis to continue the study of the instruments, this was fascinating in itself. Another series of stories for another day.

Till Eulenspiegle

I expect you to tear this apart my friend "C". Carl hehehhehe I know there are many many flaws, but it served my purpose at the time. It is good to see you posting again.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA: In another series of experiments which definitely relate to dowsing, I was using hypnosis and hyper suggestion to work on what are normally considered uncontrollable functions of the body, heart beat, blood pressure, memory, unknown senses, etc etc. This later paid off for me in spades personally.

In one experiment I had the subject under full hypnotic co-operation, so I decided to go for broke.

I had him shuffle a deck of cards, place the deck face down, then concentrate on the back. When he said that he was ready, I had him turn the card it over to id it. He went through the entire deck this way. I then shuffled the cards again, took one off of the top, kept it face down, he correctly ID'd it from the imperfections in the printing on the back. He went through the deck with an extremely high score. Repeated tests remained at the same level.

One day when he was especially hot, I asked him to id the cards one at a time face down in his hand by the difference in weight due to the amount of ink between a low card and a high one. He was very high in the lower and higher cards, but failed in the intermediate ones, stilll sheeehs

Last test was for me to hold a card between my palms for a slow count of 10, then put it back into the deck without him seeing what it was, shuffle the deck again, give it to him. He was able to id it simply by the residual heat ?

In all of these experiments I was unable to convey any information subconsciously, since I didn't know myself.

Now these things are normally considered impossible in the waking state, but they were brought out by hypnosis. Now understand, hypnosis cannot give you anything or ability that you do not already possess, just a short cut to bringing it out. All of these abilities are obtainable with effort and study - why I have never gambled since.

Is it beyond reason to believe that dowsing falls into the same category? I firmly believe that one can easily learn it with application, and "belief". Hypnosis may be the short cut key, I have to get back into it again.

Regarding unknown senses, how do the homing pigeons and other birds find their way in migrations etc. There are humans that have this ability. We are about as unexplored as the Universe. Who knows what the human is ultimately capable of.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Hotrod ]
Stick plates work a little like the skin galvanic resistance machines. When your skin pores open more the sweat causes a change in resistance. You can measure it with a meter or you can sense the change in friction on a stick plate. Sweaty skin causes more friction on the plate. I saw a show from Africa where the witch doctor used a similar device to dowse all sorts of information.
~~~~~~~~

A0 HI hotrod, I agree with you completely, but I do have a question, how can I have such a quick response between one stroke and the next? Also I could drag or release the book on the same pass various times?

This also occurred when experimenting with energy transference from one person to another while stroking the palm. There was a sudden increase in friction and the recipient claimed to feel a shock or tingling which was verified ? by Kirlian photography.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=CaptainZossima
. A golden haired girl age 16 wrapped me in her warm arms and yelled, "Are you crazy!" and then took meet to a safe spot around the corner
~~~~~~

A) Sheesh bestest buddy, with a minor yet?? I hope the state line wasn't crossed when you went around the corner to a safe spot or the MANN act would be applicable also.

As in a treasure, never post such data here on the net, big brother - digemup bucking for a promotion? - you know -------!

Till Eulenspiegle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions