Incredible Dowsing experienced from 1985 . Learn dowsing Photos now here

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That’s how you learn what you can do. We are laughed at when we say we can locate stuff miles away. I know I can if the target is big enough. I know what I can find and how far I can get the signal. When I find a signal line and follow it I know it’s size by how far I have walked....Art
I have not learned how to determine size from a distance, but one can figure out how far away a target is by triangulation. In the end, our finds get the last laugh.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There is a forest service airport not to far from my home. It is only used when there is a forest fire. Most of the time no one is there. I took a ¼ oz, a ½ oz and a ¾ oz nugget out there. I measured it and tested the distance that I could pick up these nuggets. Now I know how far I can pick up these target..Art

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a forest service airport not to far from my home. It is only used when there is a forest fire. Most of the time no one is there. I took a ¼ oz, a ½ oz and a ¾ oz nugget out there. I measured it and tested the distance that I could pick up these nuggets. Now I know how far I can pick up these target..Art
Makes sense to me.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I think everyone should do some testing. I did some test’s using 5 pound ingots of lead. I used two different types of weight checking devices. I marked each of them every time I add another 5 pounds. That has come in handy when deciding which signal to follow...Art

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think everyone should do some testing. I did some test’s using 5 pound ingots of lead. I used two different types of weight checking devices. I marked each of them every time I add another 5 pounds. That has come in handy when deciding which signal to follow...Art
Dowsing is one of the most fascinating things I have learned about and done. The irony of it is at one time I was a hard core skeptic. I would not, I could not, I refused to believe or see how it worked or how it could even be possible. It wasn't until I got off my high horse of doubt and disbelief and actually tried it for my self that I found out the truth of it all. The truth is, when I stopped keeping track of my dowsing hits several years ago, I had found over 300 targets.

What I miss the most now is good vigorous conversations with hard core skeptics. Where are they?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What I miss the most now is good vigorous conversations with hard core skeptics. Where are they?
They are still here. They have a new tactic. Little bits of miss information that they hope will stop the new people from learning the truth..Art

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are still here. They have a new tactic. Little bits of miss information that they hope will stop the new people from learning the truth..Art
You know Aart:, I think the type of conversations we had a few years ago with the skeptics was in fact, in and of itself, a great form of communication.

BTW, I went dowsing again last week and had right at an 85% hit rate. That is a lower rate than what I did several years ago when I was up in the high 90% area. It seemed strange but goes to show that like everything we do in life, one must keep in practice.

I met another person who was using his metal detector only. I asked him if he had ever dowsed? He looked a me with a confused look on his face and said "no". I did not have the heart at the moment to encourage him to try it. Wish I had.

What kind of "miss-information" are the skeptics putting out there to keep new people from learning the truth?

Les.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What you have to do with skeptics is just wait. Sooner or later they will make a post that will expose who they are

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What you have to do with skeptics is just wait. Sooner or later they will make a post that will expose who they are
.I don't know if I can wait that long :BangHead:. So shall I pretend I am a skeptic and start things off?:dontknow:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arguing with skeptics is like wrestling in the mud with Pigs.:BangHead:
It doesn't take long to realize the Pigs like it.:laughing7:
Marvin

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arguing with skeptics is like wrestling in the mud with Pigs.:BangHead:
It doesn't take long to realize the Pigs like it.:laughing7:
Marvin
Oh boy, the pigs think you have insulted them.:tongue3::laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Your remarks on successfully dowsing at different times to the average successful dowsers attempts can be catorgarised as definitely only demonstrations of partial dowsing.
Yes Max. I am a physical dowser. I use no Mental thought. I think about a movie I saw or a pleasant experience I have had. I do not try to see what is underground but just locate the signals that they give off.
The 30 inch you mentioned is interesting to me. I was using a tig welder on a project making frames for Coke Cola signs. When I finished I had two 36 inch rods so I experimented with them. I step on a silver dollar and they only crossed part way. I started trimming them. When they crossed I trimmed them some more. I found they would cross at different lengths all the way down to 4 inches. About every 7 inches I cut off they would start working again. Just like when you trim a CB cable.
I went to NOOA and started following the solar storms. I did see a little difference in how the speed of rods closing changed but I could still use them.
I have been successful with my Dowsing so that makes me happy and after all that is what we are all after...Art

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That’s how you learn what you can do. We are laughed at when we say we can locate stuff miles away. I know I can if the target is big enough. I know what I can find and how far I can get the signal. When I find a signal line and follow it I know it’s size by how far I have walked....Art
Aart: How does the distance you have to walk or go to a target relate to the target's size?

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Max. I am a physical dowser. I use no metal thought. I think about a movie I saw or a pleasant experience I have had. I do not try to see what is underground but just locate the signals that they give off.
...Art
AART this is a portion of your post. You say "I use no METAL thought. Did you mean Metal or Mental? I'm trying to understand your system.
Marvin

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I use no Mental input and I always have to bait my rods
Aart: How does the distance you have to walk or go to a target relate to the target's si
I know that I can pick up a silver dime or a few flakes of gold at 67 paces. I know I can pick up 1 oz gold nugget at a little less than a mile. I also know that if there are 50 gold coins I may only be able to read the hottest coin

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread