Trying a different approach???

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been telling readers that we wont have any dowsing weather worth digging by untill we had savage solar storms until i am blue in the face.
I did a lot of map dowsing and just used an ordinary l rod and I was deadly accurate.. what few realize is that the rod doesnt find the target as it is only an antenna and your mind does all the walking. Assume conditions are perfect for dowsing , just let the rod wander in the area where you are getting MENTAL HITS and keep going back and forth untill you will find that you are narrowing down the target area to a few feet in area mentally. Max

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And going by the past 6 solar cycles (66 years) THe dowsable part of each 11 year solar cycle is usually halfway to just over two thirds thru the cycle. So this dowsing season except for a fluke storm is probably mid 2012 onwards to 2014-5 as it commenced in december 2006

I would rather be a bearer of good news however i cant alter a multi billion year old solar flare habit. If you follow my directions carefully, at the correct time whilst dowsing, the worid will be your oyster.

You could even discover what the President of the USA in 2012 had for breakfast. True dowsing has no limits. You can even look up into the universe and look for a ball of oxygen being an earth like planet or study the moon, although nobody will believe you. Learn to look up NOAA daily. Google will direct you, Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread