Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I haven't been searching the area yet. I've been to most of the property walking and driving on it. It is over 300 acres. The area is about 6 square miles. Here is the close up of both areas. In the second photo next to where the pin marks are is two hills.

Attachments

• Property2.jpg
    Property2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 597
  • Property3.jpg
    Property3.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 614

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I am getting Religious Artifacts in a concrete vault…Art

Attachments

• google_property[1].jpg
    google_property[1].jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 567
OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been a lot of arrow heads found around various locations on this property. from what the owner said, (her dad owned the property since way back), there was a lot of travel in this area in the early 1700-1800's.

I feel thee is something on this property. What I do not know, where I do not know. I believe somewhat in dowsing as some people have different opinions about it.

There is some outcrop rock out there in various areas that had been dug up so to speak, some of it is on top of ground. Much of it looks like it was concrete at one time. The owner said the formation of the material was where the small rock combined with the pressure of the other soil minerals, etc, made it such that is looks like it is deteriorated concrete.

I am interested as to what other dowsers say about what might be in the area. There is a lot of ground to cover and a lot of thickets as well. So it would take a machete to get through a lot of that mess.

What type of religious things are you picking up and is it under a concrete type wall, room, or a cave with described material as I had described?

I told the owner, (when we walked the property on one of the uphill plains that faces the 2 hills), that the 2 hills we saw, (marked by the pins), That those hills must mean something other than something of unimportance.

One thing about the property, there is 3 natural Artisian underground water springs that flow constantly that feeds ponds as well, and water for the homes and property. So this is/was a continued water source for people back in those days, so it definitely is a place people would travel to to stop and get water.

I will get closer picks posted for those who dowsed and got a reading in a specific area to narrow down a search.

I appreciate everyone's help and also those who could join in.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OK HarleyMan2….I am getting Catholic Artifacts in a poured concrete vault with a wooden door. The door is @ 1 foot below the surface. There is a marked tree @ 20 feet east of the door. The artifacts are from a robbery in @ 1949..Yes there is some gold ..I may be off by as much as 300 yards but it is there…Good luck…Art

Attachments

• Property5[1].jpg
    Property5[1].jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 553
OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks aarthrj! When you say you might be off 300 yards are you referring to a radius of 300 yards, or distance?

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I will get out there and have a look around. I will search for data as to what, where, and when, where it was stolen from, etc. I guess if you are reading it being more than a foot deep, I would probably have to use a 2 box to detect it.

Can you give insight as to what the tree is marked with?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sure wish I knew more about tree markings. If I can’t ask the proper questions I can’t get an answers…I have people send me tree markings all the time and I can’t help them…In Texas there is a lot of KGC and Spanish tree markers…Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TheHarleyMan2,
How soon do you need the photo dowse completed?
Is this going to be a one time site search for you and owner or can you come and go as you please?
Thanks,
Jon

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
teleprospector said:
Hi TheHarleyMan2,
How soon do you need the photo dowse completed?
Is this going to be a one time site search for you and owner or can you come and go as you please?
Thanks,
Jon

I can come and go as I please. So there is no rush. I got plenty of time.

easttexasdigger

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
I would say that this possibly could be the site of a large indian camp at one time. Especially with the springs and arrowheads found. I would almost go out on a limb and say that the two mounds could possibly be burial or ritual mounds.- Good Luck.

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
easttexasdigger said:
I would say that this possibly could be the site of a large indian camp at one time. Especially with the springs and arrowheads found. I would almost go out on a limb and say that the two mounds could possibly be burial or ritual mounds.- Good Luck.

I was thinking the same thing when the person told me about the area and we walked up on one of the uphills on the property and I saw those 2 mounds about 1/2 mile away.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I put a yellow P, got a carved stone pipe about 2 ft deep with some Turquoise stone close to it. The numbered yellow circles are graves 5-6 ft deep. Plain yellow circles for Indian stone artifacts, surface to a depth of 2 feet. The large greenish X with lines around it...seems to have been a place for dance ceremonies....mostly surface stuff, small which they must have lost during dances. Watch for small beads.

Attachments

• Property5-map.jpg
    Property5-map.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 424

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Thanks Red! What do you get about the graves and why are they not together? Any insight?

I'm wondering myself. I was getting Indian from them, not sure if there had been an attack or not. Usually Indian have a burial tradition, seems strange to have a few graves out there in the open like that...more like the way a white man would have buried a person. Anyway, it is still a mystery.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TheHarleyMan2,
My dowse has revealed that in both pictures in or in the vicinty of the white square/rectangles
are pockets of naturally deposited gold w/ a combination of placer/small nuggets. Going east/west the deposits diminish.
The white circled areas are gold/silver coin caches, about 10 to 15 lbs. of coins each, 1.5 to 2 feet deep.
Green circle is a gold coin cache with the same info as above.
I did not pick up on a container type.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon

Attachments

• harleymanEdowsed.jpg
    harleymanEdowsed.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 327
  • harleymanWdowsed.jpg
    harleymanWdowsed.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 333

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Wow! That's quite the number of responses you are getting TheHarleyMan2. You really hit the mother load!!

So far your 300 acres has garnered:

1. A religious artifacts cache in a concrete vault.

2. This used to be a large Indian camp and has religious mounds

3. Well over a dozen graves, a pipe and somehow can specify a place where people used to dance

4. Naturally occuring gold deposits with placer nuggets. Plus a cache site of pre-mined gold and silver.

This is OUSTANDING to say the least. Please believe me, I am not here to start a fight or be an antagonist. I once watched a dowser wonder around my friends new cottage property and found the exact spot to dig a needed well. He did it for a couple beers and lunch and we enjoy this crystal clear cold spring water to this day.

However, TheHarleyMan2 posted an airiel view of some property and a bunch of guys can somehow look at this digital reproduction and accurately place varying points of interest that will contain a wide assortment of valuable caches etc all on THIS 300 acres??

Most people are extremely lucky to ever find one cache as described above yet 4 ot 5 different guys come up with 4 or 5 different types of things to be found?? All on this one paticular 300 acre lot??

As I said I'm not trying to be confrontational... but I think all this just begs the question, "What gives man?"

How can this be explained?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~CanadianTrout~
As I said I'm not trying to be confrontational... but I think all this just begs the question, "What gives man?"
How can this be explained?

As one of the many map dowsers I will try to answer this…I don’t know where the information comes from or do I care..I have been right enough times that it is worth their time and energy to check it out..And..I say Thank you after each map to the powers that be…Art

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be going out to do some extensive search on the property in 2 weeks. I knew the first time I saw the 2 mounds I had this feeling something is/was there of importance. I now got to print out teh photos with the marks/places to look, but I am soon going to get a 2 box to take with me just in case.

That is a lot of ground to cover, so hopefully something will show up! Or should I say "DUG UP"! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread