My L-Rod with last modification...

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Hi to all my dear friends...

in my site, for example in post :[My sites for dowsing 02]
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,408888.0.html

when i dowse this place i get response by my L-rod, [my L-Rod baited with 24k fine gold]
and when i don't bait L-Rod i don't get any response... ok

as my dear friend say and show on the picture sya-3.jpg, you get gold response too like me...
but when we dig this place just find hard rocks and stones,,,
i get a pieces of this rock that show in this post and see my gold baited L-Rod get the same response in my home... !!
thus this stone have false signals...
as some my friends say to me, for getting ride off from these false signals i use a circular magnet on
my L-Rod, i show my L-Rod with last modification in this post...
now when i dowse again, i don't get any response to this pieces of stone...
did you think by this method we can get ride off from any false signals... ?

what is your idea about my L-Rod ?? :headbang:

Attachments

• DSC_1.JPG
    DSC_1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,331
  • DSC_2.JPG
    DSC_2.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 6,211
  • DSC_3.JPG
    DSC_3.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 4,037
  • DSC_4.JPG
    DSC_4.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 809
  • DSC_5.JPG
    DSC_5.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 682
  • DSC_6.JPG
    DSC_6.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 889
  • stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 681

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you dig where the rod first crosses that is a mistake..Try following the signal and tell us what you learn..I am not a one rod users so I have no idea how to follow the signal..
Hey Jr...Yes which pole of a magnet is up makes a big difference..Art

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
okiedowser said:
You might have to flip magnet over....PM me and i tell you how to check it to make sure it north end up.

Thanks dear okiedowser,

ok, i check my magnet by compass and find that end up of my magnet is north...

i try again it and find that, when i put magnet in right end up my L-Rod don't response to my stone...
even i put magnet in right end up in near of stone and repeat dowse it by my gold baited L-rod, and again don't response to stone, and when i don't use magnet, then get response...
i know in this stone only false signals,,, please test it and say results to us...

for better result, we can use bigger and stronger magnet for this purpose ??

Attachments

• DSC_1410.JPG
    DSC_1410.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 611
  • DSC_1411.JPG
    DSC_1411.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 554
OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
aarthrj3811 said:
If you dig where the rod first crosses that is a mistake..Try following the signal and tell us what you learn..I am not a one rod users so I have no idea how to follow the signal..
Hey Jr...Yes which pole of a magnet is up makes a big difference..Art

dear Art, no we don't dig first place that my L-Rod response...
i use my single L-Rod by this method that i show in this post:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,372847.0.html

please study it and tell us your idea about it...
Thanks... but when i using magnet i don't get any response to this stone and this area ...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey GOLDENSKULL..I only follow signals that run in the north-south or east- west direction. That helps me eliminate rings and rays
When the rod closes you can slowly walk backward. The rod will open and then close again..The target should now be locked and you can walk a circle around it and it will stay locked..If it does not stay locked it is just a signal line that may run for feet or miles..
Heres a little experiment to do with a magnet. Put down a target and check to see if you have a swing. Now put a bar magnet in your shirt pocket lengthwise and check the same target..Then swap the ends of the magnet around and check the target again..If you are like me the rod will close on one of the tries and will not close on the other end.

I know that all this stuff may work differently for each dowser and like to hear how it works for others..I am a two rod user that has never taken the time to learn much about using one rod..Art

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
okiedowser said:
You cannot find north pole of a flat magnet ,laying flat got check it on edge.

Please show to me by picture...

i put magnet near age of compass at picture, but in act i hold magnet by my hand and compass under it...
i find the north end of magnet, no problem dear...

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
okiedowser said:
Sorry dear..........this the best i can do,if this don't help you, then someone else, will have to show you.

Thanks dear okiedowser ,
don't worry, i understand you, i do the same test and find
north end of magnet... no problem dear...

i try again it and find that, when i put magnet in right end up my L-Rod don't response to my stone...
even i put magnet in right end up in near of stone and repeat dowse it by my gold baited L-rod, and again don't response to stone, and when i don't use magnet, then get response...
i know in this stone only false signals,,, please test my stone and say results to us...

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can experiment with all the weirdest imaginable variations of dowsing instruments and not get a whimper out of them at the wrong time of a solar cycle.. When your body is powered with magnetic flux from solar flares even a simple coat hanger will give you astounding results at the correct time. About the middle of 2012 should be a goer. Even art knows this but has to be on every imaginable posting, it is like him trying to give up smoking.
If nothing else , your engineering skills are great.
Max

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey GOLDENSKULL...Check that rock with your compass..Put it by the rock and let it set for a while to see if the needle moves..It may have some Lodestone in it...Art

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey GOLDENSKULL...Check that rock with your compass..Put it by the rock and let it set for a while to see if the needle moves..It may have some Lodestone in it...Art

I check this stone by compass,
this stone have a little lodestone, and move a little needle... did you think it can produce false signal?

i check again this stone and it's picture [stone.jpg],

when i put magnet in right end up my L-Rod don't response to my stone...
even i put magnet in right end up in near of stone and repeat dowse it by my fine gold baited L-rod, and again don't response to stone, and when i don't use magnet, then get response...
i know in this stone only false signals,,, please test my stone and say results to us...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey GOLDENSKULL..The rock has iron and Lodestone in it..If it came from your area there will be some bigger pieces in the area..I do not carry a GPS with me when I use gold baited rods.. Many Treasure were buried with Lodestone in the hole or a piece of iron...Sometimes baited rods will react to cars because many use gold and silver contacts in the air bag system and sometimes they are a few 100 yards away. Some of the non electronic weight check devices on the market have a magnet hooked to a potentiometer..They are designed to keep the rods from closing unless the target is big enough to over come the magnet.
I have two gold signals that run across my drive way..I know they are there so I ignore them when test in the drive way..Art

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Thank dear friends,

as i say, i test this stone by compass, and see that there is some loadstone in it,
my question is: why my fine gold baited L-Rod react to this stone ?
but when i put a magnet that north end up on my L-Rod don't react to this stone...

i know that there isn't any gold in this stone,,,
if i use this magnet on my L-Rod, i can get rid off form any false signals ???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank dear friends,

as i say, i test this stone by compass, and see that there is some loadstone in it,
my question is: why my fine gold baited L-Rod react to this stone ?
but when i put a magnet that north end up on my L-Rod don't react to this stone...
i know that there isn't any gold in this stone,,,
if i use this magnet on my L-Rod, i can get rid off form any false signals

I would try it without the Magnet...It could be just one speck of micro gold in the rock and the north end of your magnet is too strong and will not allow the rod to work properly
please use north end up magnet on your fine gold baited L-Rod and dowse again these pictures
for gold treasure ...

Sorry ..My Baited dowsing rods have the gold permanently attached to them..I do photo’s with a Pendulum that gives me yes and no answers to questions..My pendulum tells me that the rock has lodestone, iron and micro gold in it’s content..Art.

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks dear Art,
this is good news, that magnet can cancel micro gold signals,is isn't good ?
we search for real gold not for micro gold ...

i test when i dowse real gold in my home by fine gold baited L-Rod that have magnet on it, my L-rod react to it ,,, but don't react to my stone ...
this is good, ok ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You are correct Jr..But you also have to be careful of signals you think are micro gold..Years ago I found a large abandon parking lot that was used by the trucks that haul rocks to a local Dam building site. It was loaded with micro gold..Every morning that summer when I was taking my walk I would stop and collect it and put each spot in a separate gallon zip lock bag...I had hundreds of bags ant it took me all winter to process them. In the spring a friend who owned a gold mine loaned me 3 bars of gold. I checked each bag of processed gold using a Weight Check and compared it to the 3 gold bars..I had three bags that the weight check would not null out. So I had to drive to Utah again to get some more gold bars..After all the test I decide that it took 35# of gold to eliminate one of the bags..No I do not claim that these facts are scientifically accurate..Just what I think I know and the way I view Micro gold ...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Processing micro gold is time consuming and dangerest...When it the field and after I have reached the target I always kick the spot. This tends to scatter micro gold that is on the surface..Works and saves time...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can experiment with all the weirdest imaginable variations of dowsing instruments and not get a whimper out of them at the wrong time of a solar cycle.. When your body is powered with magnetic flux from solar flares even a simple coat hanger will give you astounding results at the correct time. About the middle of 2012 should be a goer. Even art knows this but has to be on every imaginable posting, it is like him trying to give up smoking.
If nothing else , your engineering skills are great.
Max
Max (excuse me for answering an old thread), solar flares can affect dowsing with L-rods, but there are other factors involved here. Everyone has a right to use the type of L-rods they feel comfortable with and work best for them.

Last edited:

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Solar emanations are important!

I get much stronger gold responses at dawn or at dusk. or during cloudy daytime weather. Because I am not fighting the magnetism from the sun

You can dowse at full sun, but you have to look for the shadow of the apex of the rods(where the rods cross) where it hits the ground. That is where you dig your target!

This is why most all gold dowsers fail to find gold. Its a secret told to me by a great gold dowser many years ago.
As far as the micro gold signal problem, try what Aussie said.....just tune it out of your mind. Mental dowsing is where its at. And you don't need to "bait" your rod, if you envision the gold in your mind.

And fella, just ditch that magnet you have. Its interrupting the signal is what its doing. Let your mind do the dowsing for you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread