Another dowsing request Art

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie, don't you have the photos switched around? I think the spot you marked as coins is supposed to be the buried nugget and ring. Anyway, it is still a good signal.

i don't know Red, i just work with what on the film,did not pick up any silver in the first one,just gold, all silver in the last one?

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see it, I was talking to Art about the pics in the back of my property. You dowsed showing gold and other red circles.. (BTW I did find a hidden cast Iron container.... Nothing was in it but it was buried where the first X was! I will post pics later....

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I blew up the pic more in this spot is 2 gold rings one has a diamond and one has a Garnet, and I put a piece of gold ore. Its buried 1 ft down, you can almost see the rings and ore in the pic.... Dont know what the other things are lol. gold in yard pic.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
My understanding of buried minerals is that they have an aura that can be photographed....I don’t see that in these photo’s...I find your type of photo’s interesting if you can learn to interrupt them...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red
The pic with the ring of circles top left is with I think coins but I have not found any, the floor is made out of concrete so I have been digging under the front of it I did find alot of dry gravel, still working on it. Art found what he thinks is gold Aura.. See if you find anything..... the other pic has gold buried by the sidewalk you will see the orb and the blue shooting up thats it.... the others must be gold dust, lots of micro gold here...

White arrow points to the ring, I think where Johnu meant he searched for coins and didn''t find any. Larger ones around and below low it, what I first thought might be coins but really must be too large, can't be coins. Orbs, the name for paranormal phenomena captured on camera at paranormal sites. I don't know how to explain multiple halos of varying sizes. Flash on camera (even if IR) shouldn't be doing this. IR photography takes in more of the invisible or low end light spectrum.

Attachments

• IMG_7178-johnu33301crop01.jpg
    IMG_7178-johnu33301crop01.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No flash on camera its turned off.. and speed is send to extended so it makes the shutter stay open longer to catch image on IR

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since my DSLR camera is made by the same company as yours, there is one shutter setting called A-DEP, which seems better than keeping the shutter open 3-5 seconds. I'm not sure what all it does, called "aperture depth" setting, combines shutter speed with f-stop number. Other settings you can select the shutter speed getting automatic aperture, can go to f-36. But in a mode you select the f-stop number, don't think it will go that far.

I'm waiting for a similar filter as yours, blocks most of the visible light, causing digital camera or camcorders with night photography capabilities, makes this technology kick in or activate. The result is capturing the type of IR radiation from the sun, what dowsers often call "sun images" when photography is done during the day in sunlight. I've used A-DEP setting during the night in stormy weather, clouds were clearly visible in the pics. Tests at sunset and moon shots at night, on shutter held open photos they were not even close to being clear like A-DEP. My camera is #400 while yours is #450. Hopefully, will be able to get IR to work on mine. For IR photos, tests have to be made, perhaps open shutter might be best.

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red yeah I met to ask you about the camera this only works on certain models and the 350 400 450 are the ones! I've use A-Dep setting and another setting both end up about the same.. The adapter for the lense will have 3 places to insert lense I always use the one closest to the camera.... Glad your getting the lense!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I think my filter is one piece made for 62mm on lens thread. I'll have to wait and see, should be all that is needed. The company you bought from, uses the adapter system with filters inserted rather than 1 round filter directly over the lens on filter mount thread..

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Okie I did dig 4 holes and found 1 1933 penny... Ithink I was off a little I got alot of hits with my Minelab... It was nice on tue high of 68 then overnite the temp dropped to 18!! Now we have snow.... Bummer

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All I'm getting is a strong corn signal from the outhouse.

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two different lenses one screw on and one that needs the adapter.. they give similar readings the adapter lense gives orbs and the screw on lens gives a ground color....... The screw on with the sigma camera lens works better with shooting long distance fields etc
Heres some pics with the screw on lens
ir pics 10 sep 2012 002.JPG ir pics 10 sep 2012 003.JPG

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gordon There is an old corn wool bag with wood chips from carving sitting inside! I already dumped it and went thru it.... ! Here is another pic of the outhouse.. ir pics 10 sep 2012 013.JPG

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two different lenses one screw on and one that needs the adapter.. they give similar readings the adapter lense gives orbs and the screw on lens gives a ground color....... The screw on with the sigma camera lens works better with shooting long distance fields etc
Heres some pics with the screw on lens
View attachment 733957 View attachment 733958
My lens is a zoom sigma. I like the shots from the screw on filter, distance is important also. Is that a big tree next to a fence, in the 2nd pic?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be just old stuff, you probably have checked the area between that tree and the fence.

OP
OP
J

johnu33301

Jan 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually no I have not checked the area I put the fence up 6 years ago what are you picking up?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread