Need Help with Maps, Want to do some Dowsing!

Corroded_Copper

Feb 1, 2013
SW PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I am new to this, but from what I have seen and been told, I think I just have to post these map pictures for help figuring out where to go dowsing. Then I just have to dig the stuff up, right?

drowsing1.jpg drowsing2.jpg drowsing3.jpg

Thanks for the help! :)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some spots to check, surface down to 1-2 ft deep. It might only be a couple of loose surface coins or maybe artifacts of value.

Attachments

• drowsing1-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    drowsing1-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 113
  • drowsing2-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    drowsing2-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 136
  • drowsing3-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    drowsing3-Corroded_Copper.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
C

Corroded_Copper

Feb 1, 2013
SW PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!
There was an indian settlement in the feilds shown. May be arrowheads or clay pipes, as these have been found before. Below the building in pic 2 (top right on your post) there was an 1843 seated dime found some time ago.. perhaps some more coins there.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!
There was an indian settlement in the feilds shown. May be arrowheads or clay pipes, as these have been found before. Below the building in pic 2 (top right on your post) there was an 1843 seated dime found some time ago.. perhaps some more coins there.
Often where 1 good old coin find is made, could be more. The red marked spots can be artifacts of value. if one of these is an old Indian settlement site, there must be some better Native American finds to be made.....clay pipes that were found, those are definitely of value to someone.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there was a big indian camp here on my farm i find flint and arrowheads every time i plow the garden and there is rock cliffs on both sides on my field wish i could find a cache of arrowheads or some cool artifacts that they left behind

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was a big indian camp here on my farm i find flint and arrowheads every time i plow the garden and there is rock cliffs on both sides on my field wish i could find a cache of arrowheads or some cool artifacts that they left behind
Most of the common Native American stuff (such as arrowheads), show up when checking for archaeological type of signals....you see them on maps I've marked and usually in green. If you want archaeological hits, post a map or photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread