Why do you use Dowsing Rods

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
In 1998 I had to quit diving for gold because of health problems. Diving for gold had been a large part of my life for over 25 years. I found that Dowsing would allow me to continue to locate gold and enjoy the streams and mountains. I could have stayed home and mowed the yard but that was not what I enjoyed. Over the years I have become better with the rods and now am looking for larger treasure. There are thousands of reports and legends of lost treasure all over the world. Some of them are real and some may not be.

I choose to use a set of rods to Treasure Hunt with....Are they better than other Treasure Hunting Tools? No....Every tool has its own use. I use and own many treasure hunting tools but each one has it's limits. The question as to if dowsing works is a moot point to me. I would not be using the Rods if they did not work for me...Art

paul4all

Jan 26, 2011
I'm new to this forum and totally new to dowsing. An old prospector gave me a set of dowsing rods and I've thoroughly enjoyed them here i Arkansas. I wonder if there are any Master dowsers out there that would agree to teach me?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
In 1998 I had to quit diving for gold because of health problems. Diving for gold had been a large part of my life for over 25 years. I found that Dowsing would allow me to continue to locate gold and enjoy the streams and mountains. I could have stayed home and mowed the yard but that was not what I enjoyed. Over the years I have become better with the rods and now am looking for larger treasure. There are thousands of reports and legends of lost treasure all over the world. Some of them are real and some may not be.

I choose to use a set of rods to Treasure Hunt with....Are they better than other Treasure Hunting Tools? No....Every tool has its own use. I use and own many treasure hunting tools but each one has it's limits. The question as to if dowsing works is a moot point to me. I would not be using the Rods if they did not work for me...Art

Well, rods and pendulum are just tools...the jobs associated with each can be switched.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread