Dowsing For The Lost Malaysian Airplane

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
If it was a United flight I wouldn't even be worried about it.........

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
I'm working on it. For my own practice. I dowsed that it had landed, most of the passengers were alive when it landed, that it landed at a disused commercial airstrip and between 2-3000 miles from its last known position. And strangely, East! But also, we need to be sure that the Mods are happy with this thread. Yeah , we're all interested in dowsing. But this is not treasure-related.

ps some say a drop or two of whiskey (that's how its ACTUALLY spelt folks(and that's how we spell spelled as well!! The right way!)) is very helpful for your dowsing. I will be practicing that today as its.......

A very :4leafclover: Happy St Patrick's Day :4leafclover: to ye all and remember.....

Don't touch my lucky charms :3barsgold: !!!! :happysmiley: :happysmiley: :happysmiley: :happysmiley:

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Luck of the Irish to you. There is a lot of speculation about the flight. You need to be careful not to let it influence you. The pings say it flew to the west, either NW or SW. What I read was they didn't have much fuel left when they heard the last ping. We are not getting all the info.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit I am not up to date on this, but I heard the pilot was distraught over some court conviction he had attended. Don't know if the guy was a friend of his or if he was just a sympathizer. So it is possible it was some suicide ordeal. Nobody has any reports of radar hits.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not even convinced that the last radar signal in the area was the missing plane. I wouldn't give them much hope, if any.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last thing I've heard about it, they believe he was able to fly the plane around making turns using the stick. The deleted files on the flight simulator, good reason to assume the needed skills were developed to pull this off. At some point over the Indian Ocean the plane should have run out of fuel.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's hard not to make assumptions on this one. The area is so huge. Someone from Boeing said it might have landed in Pakistan, but the govt isn't giving out their spy info and other countries may not want to admit it flew through their radar unnoticed. Then the Australians have some debris spotted. Some theorize there was a fire on board and the plane flew by itself until it ran out of fuel.

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Any dowsers here try dowsing the location of this plane??? It would be interesting to see what you could come up with. I would love to hear what the experienced dowser comes up with.

The pilot was out spoken about the Maylasian govt. and it was said the pilot was charged with sodomy? and looking at maybe a 10 yr sentence I believe it was reported he was to have a court appearance in 3 days march 11 or there abouts. Nothing was ever said anymore about this when it first appeared??? Maybe a trumphed up scheme by the Mal. govt. ??? rwd mo

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
I think its back to the drawing board for me and my dowsing. Practice, practice, practice!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes this one is hard to figure. If they went south they should have gone through Singapore airspace then through Indonesia airspace.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just confirmed on CNN - PLANE AND ALL LIVES LOST OFF PERTH

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just confirmed on CNN - PLANE AND ALL LIVES LOST OFF PERTH

I wouldnt say anythign is "Confirmed yet.

The quote from CNN said:

A relative of a missing passenger briefed by the airline in Beijing said, "They have told us all lives are lost."

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, their sat data manipulation has never been tried before. They figured the time it took for the signal to return to the sat. This only proves it was within that radius. Your photos appear to be within this radius as well.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I find it interesting that they have analyzed the Doppler Effect on the airborne 'pings' to determine the plane went south versus north.
Hopefully, the submersed pings will lead authorities to the wreckage before the batteries fail.
Don....

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems there are hundreds of theories, and hundreds of experts have said this and that. Anyone that has been near an airplane is now being interviewed on the thousands of TV channels. A pallet or something has been spotted in the search area off Perth, but until its positively identified, its all just guessing. The ocean is filled with garbage, especially containers.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a theory that the plane landed at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any dowsers here try dowsing the location of this plane
huh.gif
It would be interesting to see what you could come up with. I would love to hear what the experienced dowser comes up with.
The pilot was out spoken about the Maylasian govt. and it was said the pilot was charged with sodomy? and looking at maybe a 10 yr sentence I believe it was reported he was to have a court appearance in 3 days march 11 or there abouts. Nothing was ever said anymore about this when it first appeared??? Maybe a trumphed up scheme by the Mal. govt. ??? rwd mo
Not really much at all. I had started checking but stopped after first hit, which I'd assumed should be in the water, it wasn't anywhere near the last signal picked up on radar. Besides, oceans are full of wrecked ships and sometimes planes.

I didn't think the last radar signal was the plane because, starting from the spot of the last radio contact made, the signal went sharply SW. Never bothered to check any futher, thought they soon would have the answer.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread